rubygems.org down?

Rick DeNatale

10/2/2006 7:00:00 PM

I've been getting 500 "Internal server error" messages from
rubygems.org for the last day or so.

Anyone know what's going on?

--
Rick DeNatale

My blog on Ruby
http://talklikeaduck.denh...

1 Answer

Gerard

M forever wrote:
> On Aug 21, 1:40 pm, "Gerard" <ghe_no_spam_ndrik...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > M forever wrote:

> > > So why should I take advice from a guy who condones the rape of
> > > children and who thinks it's OK the perpetrators are not
> > > criminally prosecuted?
> >
> > > Why should I take advice from a guy who appoints himself the moral
> > > apostle but who himself has absolutely no manners and no respect
> > > when it comes to participation in discussions? A guy who, when
> > > his views are challenged, can not make an argument for his views,
> > > all he can do is to snip&snipe and defame?
> >
> > > In other words - you.
> >
> > > Even this "well meant advice" is completely hypocritical. You just
> > > can't live with the fact that I have challenged you in a number of
> > > discussions and you weren't able to make your own points and all
> > > you had was that childish behavior described above. So, you hold
> > > a strong personal grudge against me just like a mentally immature
> > > person like you would, and you try to hide that behind your
> > > sanctimoniousness.
> >
> > There it is again.
> > And it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and
> > on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
> > The FM forever.
>
> Man, you really *are* online *night and day*, *seven days a week*. It
> only took you a few minutes to "respond".
>
> So I have a question for you, too. *Why* do you spend all your time
> hovering around this forum, commenting on everything, while nobody
> here takes you seriously and few people ever even reply to you.

There it is again.
And it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
The FM forever.

> Why do you "comment" on everything I say? Why do you always have to
> make a contrarian comment? Like when I said, the economy is very
> regulated in Germany, you reply "Deutschland ?ber alles".
> But the same applies to the Netherlands where you sit in front of your
> computer night and day. They also have a stable economy because it is
> regulated, pretty much in the same tried and tested ways as in
> Germany. So why is that suddenly something bad?

As you know very well, it was *completely* irrelevant. It had *nothing* to do
with the "discussion" at hand.
Just chauvinistic blathering as usual.