[ANN] Ruby In Steel 0.76

Huw Collingbourne

9/30/2006 6:22:00 PM

The latest version of the free Personal Edition of Ruby In Steel is now
available for download:

http://www.sapphir.../Steel-Download-and-...

Ruby In Steel beta 0.76 incorporates a number of additional features to help
to tailor the importation and synchronization of Ruby and Rails projects.
You can now selectively exclude hidden files and directories as well as
specific file extensions when importing or synchronizing projects in the
Visual Studio Solution Explorer.

While this is still beta software (and many improvements are yet to be added
in forthcoming versions), Ruby In Steel 0.76 already boasts a large range of
development features for Ruby editing, debugging and database development
including Ruby On Rails development and project management.

SapphireSteel Software is also working on a forthcoming commercial
'Developer Edition' or Ruby In Steel which will feature true IntelliSense
and a much faster debugger.

best wishes
Huw Collingbourne

http://www.sapphir...
Ruby Programming In Visual Studio 2005

1 Answer

Gerard

M forever wrote:
> On Aug 20, 1:09 pm, "Gerard" <ghe_no_spam_ndrik...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > M forever wrote:

> > > You just did, you idiot! LOOOOOOOOOOL!
> >
> > Really?
> > You don't even understand what's funny about it!
> >

> > > That shows how much of an obsession spamming this forum is for
> > > you. You simply can't help it.
> >
> > On the contrary. Your reply was completely predictable.
>
> Four completely pointless "replies" within minutes!

We know: you cannot count.
Did you post any "reply" that was not pointless?
None.
OTOH we have to keep posting stuff, otherwise you'ld not know ho to "spend"
another 12 hours continously posting rubbish replies.
Next BS please.