Popular RubyForge themes

Tom Copeland

9/28/2006 5:09:00 PM

I just posted some numbers on how many people are using the various
themes available on RubyForge:

http://tomcopeland....

Enjoy,

Tom

2 Answers

Lyle Johnson

On 9/28/06, Tom Copeland <tom@infoether.com> wrote:

> I just posted some numbers on how many people are using the various
> themes available on RubyForge:

I suspect that I speak for a number of people when I say, "RubyForge
has different themes?" ;)

I just switched over to Bruce's theme; you're right, it's a nice one!

James Gray

On Sep 29, 2006, at 8:03 AM, Lyle Johnson wrote:

> On 9/28/06, Tom Copeland <tom@infoether.com> wrote:
>
>> I just posted some numbers on how many people are using the various
>> themes available on RubyForge:
>
> I suspect that I speak for a number of people when I say, "RubyForge
> has different themes?" ;)
>
> I just switched over to Bruce's theme; you're right, it's a nice one!

Ditto both points.

James Edward Gray II