Re: Feedback messages to user using Tk...

Mer Gilmartin

9/27/2006 11:05:00 AM

Cameron, Gemma (UK) wrote:
> Basically I'm looking to feedback my program's output to the user in a
> GUI (Tk Label) rather than printing to the console (which it currently
> does). This information would simply be a string to let the user know
> what's going on and maybe even what percentage of the work has been
> done. I don't want a command/bound event to drive this - I simply want
> to send a message to a method which will update the Tk Label

I actually want to do this too.
Im not on the point yet where i have to implement it, therefore havent
came across anything that explains how to do it.
but please post here if you come up with something.
It would be very useful.
Ill do the same if I stumble across anything.