Re: Feedback messages to user using Tk...

David Roberts

9/27/2006 9:51:00 AM

Cameron, Gemma (UK) wrote:
> If anyone is very familiar with Tk I would be very grateful for a few
> pointers.
>
> Basically I'm looking to feedback my program's output to the user in a
> GUI (Tk Label) rather than printing to the console (which it currently
> does).

From someone definitely NOT "very familiar with Tk"...

Nathaniel Talbott's Test::Unit is a unit testing framework for the Ruby
programming language that ships as part of the standard Ruby
distribution.

As well as a character-based console testrunner it has a variety of
gui-based testrunners, including one for Tk.

I wonder if comparing test/unit/ui/console/testrunner.rb and
test/unit/ui/tk/testrunner.rb might give you an example of what you
seek?