Re: [ANN] New RMagick article: The Polaroid Effect

Gavin Kistner

9/23/2006 12:01:00 AM

> It's called The Polaroid Effect. I wrote a short article
> about it: http://rmagick.rubyforge.org/Polaroid/p....
>
> If you're interested about using RMagick for more than just making
> thumbnails, give it a read. I hope you like it!

I'm interested, but that appears to be the script, not the article.

2 Answers

Tim Hunter

Gavin Kistner wrote:
>> It's called The Polaroid Effect. I wrote a short article
>> about it: http://rmagick.rubyforge.org/Polaroid/p....
>>
>> If you're interested about using RMagick for more than just making
>> thumbnails, give it a read. I hope you like it!
>>

> I'm interested, but that appears to be the script, not the article.

Rats. http://rmagick.rubyforge.org/Polaroid/pol...

(Thanks!)

Mike Dvorkin

It's here: http://rmagick.rubyforge.org/Polaroid/pol...