Re: Can I create a COM server with just C# 4.0 ?

TDC

2/17/2011 2:38:00 PM

One way is to create a COM shim over .NET remoting that accomplishes
such functionality. That way you only really need to COM-enable the
C# client library that exposes the methods you want to be callable,
and then that library forwards them to the out-of-process .NET server
via Remoting (or other .NET communication technology of your choice).