Rubyists of Second Life Meeting Tonight at 6 Pacific Time

polypus

9/20/2006 11:21:00 PM

hi all,

rubyists of second life meeting tonight at 6 P.M. pacific time.
tonight we will be planning the new rosl website, talking about
future meetings and presentations, and also probably discussing some
rails stuff.

http://seco...
http://wiki.rubygarden.org/Ruby/page/show/RubyIn...

check out the last two presentations here:

http://rosl...

come and make suggestions, or schedule to present your work, we
now have 60+ members.

cheers,
_c

bringyagrogalong

corella <cocka...@aussieisp.net.au> wrote:
> corella <cocka...@aussieisp.net.au> wrote:
>
> > http://www.news.com.au/national/tony-abbott-vouched-for-cat......
>
> > http://www.afr.com/p/national/abbott_gave_reference_for_pri......

You won't read about that in The Australian.

That immoral arsehole, Abbott, has never been been a good judge of
character.

He promoted Barnyard Joyce to Finance Minister.

He's best mate was Peter Slipper whose wedding he attended.

He supports Mal Brough whose character was destroyed by a federal
court judge.

He's hanging on to token woman and hayseed Julie Bishop.

And he won't sack that lazy, grinning fool Joe Hockey who the business
community regard as a nincompoop.

----------------

Tony Jones: "Have you met Archbishop Pell during the election
campaign?"

Tony Abbott: "Not that I can recall".
http://tinyurl.c...

Mind you he did admit to being an habitual liar on national
television.
http://tinyurl.c...

Kangaroo Court Australia

"Unsafe" High Court Australia accused of undermining the Australian
Constitution: Thorpe, pham, Zhang, Ngo vs Commonwealth; Because
Freedom and Habeas Corpus cannot protect themselves

http://www.scribd.com/doc/123922586/Unsafe-High-Court-Australia-accused-of-undermining-the-Australian-Constitution-Thorpe-pham-Zhang-Ngo-vs-Commonwealth-Because-Freedom-...

TO The Respondents
AND TO: The Honourable Nicola Roxon MP
Attorney-General of the Commonwealth of
Australia
nic...@nicolaroxonmp.com,
Nicola.roxon...@aph.gov.au,attor...@ag.gov.au,
AND TO: The Honourable Greg Smith MP
Attorney-General of New South Wales
off...@smith.minister.nsw.gov.au,
AND TO: The Honourable Robert Clark MP
Attorney-General of Victoria
robert.cl...@parliament.vic.gov.au,
AND TO: The Honourable Jairod Bleigie MP
Attorney-General of Queensland
Attor...@ministerial.qld.gov.au,
AND TO: The Honourable Christian Porter MLA
Attorney-General of Western Australia
christian.por...@mp.wa.gov.au,
AND TO: The Honourable John Rau MP
Attorney-General of South Australia
a...@agd.sa.gov.au,
AND TO: The Honourable Brian Wightman MP
Attorney-General of Tasmania
Brian.Wight...@dpac.tas.gov.au,
AND TO: The Honourable Simon Corbell MLA
Attomey-General of the Australian Capital Territory
corb...@act.gov.au,
AND TO: The Honourable Johan Wessel Elferink MLA
Attomey-General of the Northern Territory of Australia
john.elfer...@nt.gov.au,

To Distrust the Judiciary means the beginning of the end of Society

1. We give NOTICE OF A CONSTITUTIONAL MATTER: Thorpe, Pham, Zhang, Ngo
vs Attorney Generals, Human Rights Commission & Ors. Should have been
Filed today in the High Court at Melbourne 5 Feb 2013.

2. To Ms Marion Le, we apologise for the delay: an unfortunate glitch
with our computer systems, and we needed a quick break. A journey of a
thousand miles, starts with one step, today. If you can relay on to Mr
Ngo our best wishes. We will try our best to get him a re-trial.

3. For those looking to Apply the prerogative writs:

a. form 12: Application for an order to show cause
b. form 21: Summons
c. Affidavit in support
d. Notice of a Constitutional Matter
e. Outline of submission

Good Luck

LT Pham
PO BOX 1255
St Albans
VIC 3020
5 attachments — Download all attachments
HC_Form-12_05022013 (web).pdf
631K View Download
HC_form-21_05022013 (web).pdf
179K View Download
HC_Affidavit-Form.05022013 (web).pdf
691K View Download
HC_Notice_of_A_Constitutional_Matter_05022013 (web).pdf
616K View Download
HC_Outline of Submission_04022013 (web).pdf
1285K View Download

Fester Kresch

On Feb 9, 8:15 pm, corella <cocka...@aussieisp.net.au> wrote:
> http://www.news.com.au/national/tony-abbott-vouched-for-cat......
>
> http://www.afr.com/p/national/abbott_gave_reference_for_pri......

Where is Australia anyway?

Should people care?

It's only 24 million! Who fucking cares?

Kangaroo Court Australia

aus.politics, aus.legal, aus.media-watch, can.politics, us.politics

[...]

Arrogant Liars & Pretenders

On 9/02/2013 12:35 PM, corella wrote:
> On Feb 9, 10:14 am, corella <cocka...@aussieisp.net.au> wrote:
>> http://www.news.com.au/national/tony-abbott-vouched-for-cat......
>>
>> http://www.afr.com/p/national/abbott_gave_reference_for_pri......

"In October 1997, Nestor won his appeal to quash the conviction in the
Wollongong District Court".

So he's innocent.

"However in 2001 the Wollongong diocese successfully appealed against
the Vatican decree.

The reasons for such Vatican decisions are not made public".

Why not?

"'The Vatican changed their mind when they heard more about him', Fr
O'Brien said".

What did they hear? Why wasn't this evidence given to the police?

Who precisely is the 'The Vatican'?

--
"It's not the Murray-Darling that is badly in need of a flush, it?s
Gillard's hyperbowl"

"It remains a matter of complete bafflement to me why the Labor Party
doesn't put Kevin back"
(Malcolm Turnbull)

"The course of action I'm talking about today really comes very much, I
guess, to the core of my values and the values of the Labor Party"
(Swan)

"Labor has an obligation to stop extremists who threaten our democracy"
(Paul Howes)

"When I joined the Labor Party people joined Labor to change the world.
Now they join Labor to run the world".
(Tanner)

How much new law is there every year?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l...

"Why did she not speak with them, and why did she run away in fear?"
http://www.greenleft.org.au/...

"The carbon tax is bad for Queensland. It's bad for jobs ... I'm here
today, to say that we will fight every single day, if we're elected, as
the government of Queensland, to fight against this tax"
(Campbell Newman)

"You do not save the environment by killing the economy"
(Tony Abbott)

"Liberalism is extremely harmful in a revolutionary collective. It is a
corrosive which eats away unity, undermines cohesion, causes apathy and
creates dissension. It robs the revolutionary ranks of compact
organization and strict discipline, prevents policies from being carried
through and alienates the Party organizations from the masses which the
Party leads. It is an extremely bad tendency".
(Mao Zedong)

"It's not about popularity, it's about gaining respect, and she hasn't
got it yet"
(Australian of the Year, 2013)