UtahValley.rb meeting Sep 26th

pat eyler

9/20/2006 4:22:00 PM

The UtahValley.rb will be meeting on Tuesday Sep 26th from 7PM
until 9PM (or so). We'll be doing Lightning Talks (come with one or two
things you can give a 5 minute presentation on, we'll vote on the ones
we want to see/hear and go from there).

As usual, the meeting will be held in room 120 of the TMCB at BYU.

We've got a bit of schwag to give away, so make an extra effort to
come out -- who knows, the bits may be lucky for you in our binary
lottery.

I'm going to try recording the meeting again, hopefully it works better
than the last time.

--
thanks,
-pate