capture eruby

d c

9/18/2006 6:13:00 PM

hi list -

sorry for a new n00b rooby questions, but::

is there a way to capture the output of eruby?
i want a templating parser, but not to the screen, just for my own capture.

also, on ROR:
i understand helperclass methods are not available in controllers.
where is the recommended ROR place for putting your own classes?

Thanks!

/dc
David "DC" Collier
mailto:dc@pikkle.com
+81 (0)80 6521 9559
skype: callto://d3ntaku
Pikkle ????
http://www....

Repubs Lost Both Wars

On Oct 18, 12:30 pm, Harry Merrick <Homes...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 07:53:23 -0700 (PDT), DESMODUS <desmo...@uku.co.uk> wrote:
> > the sea level could
> >rise by 2m in as many days DESMODUS
> Ah well! If that does happen, then so much for New York, Washington,
> London and most of Asia! Not to mention the Netherlands of course.

What do you think scientists EVEN KEEP RECORDS FOR, HUH ???

BeamMeUpScotty

On 10/18/2011 6:23 PM, Repubs Lost Unpaid Wars wrote:
> On Oct 18, 12:30 pm, Harry Merrick <Homes...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 07:53:23 -0700 (PDT), DESMODUS <desmo...@uku.co.uk> wrote:
>>> the sea level could
>>> rise by 2m in as many days DESMODUS
>> Ah well! If that does happen, then so much for New York, Washington,
>> London and most of Asia! Not to mention the Netherlands of course.
>
> What do you think scientists EVEN KEEP RECORDS FOR, HUH ???

If it were possible, building codes would be in place already that
required houses on pilings or no new construction withing a mile of the
waterline....

Repubs Lost Both Wars

On Oct 18, 6:27 pm, BeamMeUpScotty
<ThenDestroyEveryth...@blackhole.nebulax.com> wrote:
> On 10/18/2011 6:23 PM, Repubs Lost Unpaid Wars wrote:

> >> Ah well! If that does happen, then so much for New York, Washington,
> >> London and most of Asia! Not to mention the Netherlands of course.
>
> > What do you think scientists EVEN KEEP RECORDS FOR, HUH ???
>
> If ...

Top scientists don't go by that word.