soap4r - wsdl2rb problems (maybe

chrisjroos@gmail.com

9/13/2006 3:37:00 PM

In the soap4r wsdl samples directory lives some client code to connect
to the google adwords service.

All seems to work ok (my object gets populated with data from xml
response), except for languageTargeting. Although I can see that
there is a valid value in the xml response, my object's
languageTargeting is always an empty array.

I'm wondering if this is a problem with the autogen'd campaign_service
classes or whether the problem lies elsewhere.

As a slight aside, is there any way to create a local Soap object
given an xml document?

Any insights appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris