Editing Image

Naga harish Kanegolla

9/13/2006 12:51:00 PM

Hi all,
I have one stuff called image upload. in which if i upload the image
it'll be stored in the database. Its working cool. So can i also edit
the image?? means instead of that image i should be stored a new image.
if so how??

Regards,
Harish

William Crawford

Naga harish Kanegolla wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have one stuff called image upload. in which if i upload the image
> it'll be stored in the database. Its working cool. So can i also edit
> the image?? means instead of that image i should be stored a new image.
> if so how??
>
> Regards,
> Harish

I think http://rmagick.ruby... is what you want.

Farrel Lifson

On 13/09/06, Naga harish Kanegolla <harish4groups@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have one stuff called image upload. in which if i upload the image
> it'll be stored in the database. Its working cool. So can i also edit
> the image?? means instead of that image i should be stored a new image.
> if so how??
>
> Regards,
> Harish

Have a look at RMagick: http://rmagick.ruby...