Value of ActiveSupport's Modularization

Trans

9/12/2006 3:09:00 PM

Curious about this. Can anyone cite a _practical_ benefit of
ActiveSupport's modularization of it's extensions? What I mean by
pratical is a use other than just "cool, see they are all in modules".
To be sure you know what I'm talking about here is ActiveSupports Hash
extension:

class Hash
include ActiveSupport::CoreExtensions::Hash::Keys
include ActiveSupport::CoreExtensions::Hash::IndifferentAccess
include ActiveSupport::CoreExtensions::Hash::ReverseMerge
include ActiveSupport::CoreExtensions::Hash::Conversions
include ActiveSupport::CoreExtensions::Hash::Diff
end

Thanks,
T.