[ADV] TextMate book now in beta

Dave Thomas

9/12/2006 2:45:00 PM

Folks:

Sorry for the commercial, but I'm excited about this one. I've been
using TextMate for most of my work for a year now---if you're on a
Mac, it really is the best tool for writing Ruby code. So when James
Edward Gray II offered to write a book on TextMate, I jumped at it.
James helps maintain the Ruby support in TextMate, and this knowledge
comes across strongly in the book. I know I learned a lot from
reading what's there so far.

Anyway, today we're announcing the released of the book in beta form--
the final version should be out early in the new year. There's more
information at http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/title...

Cheers

Dave