Watir and Internet Explore security settings

brian.kejser

9/11/2006 6:18:00 PM

Hi

If this is the wrong place to post questions about Watir, please let me know.

Does anyone know what Internet Explorer settings need to be changed in
order to run the Watir unit tests (e.g. table_test.rb) without getting
bombarded with Interent Explorer security errors.

Thanks

1 Answer

Patrick Spence

unknown wrote:
> Hi
>
> If this is the wrong place to post questions about Watir, please let me
> know.
>
> Does anyone know what Internet Explorer settings need to be changed in
> order to run the Watir unit tests (e.g. table_test.rb) without getting
> bombarded with Interent Explorer security errors.
>
> Thanks

Read the "Having Problems" paragraph on page 3 of the Watir user guide;
watir_user_guide.html, which should be in the /doc folder of where you
installed Watir.