A fun Ruport IRB hack to create a minimal SQL client

Gregory Brown

9/11/2006 3:25:00 AM

I was playing around with Ruport via IRB and I realized it can be
turned into an almost usable SQL client with relative ease.

Of course, there is no real practical reason to do this, but it sure is fun! :)

http://ruport.infogami.com/blog/a_quick_irb_...

1 Answer

Matt Todd

> I was playing around with Ruport via IRB and I realized it can be
> turned into an almost usable SQL client with relative ease.
>
> Of course, there is no real practical reason to do this, but it sure is fun! :)
>
> http://ruport.infogami.com/blog/a_quick_irb_...

This is really very cool. :)