Table.find(@params["tag"]

Ben Wright

9/9/2006 5:33:00 PM

ok this gets all records from the table where the id = tag how do i
change this for it to compare the "tag" with a other column apart from
the id?? sorry for being such a noob but thats what i am

Paul Lutus

Ben Wright wrote:

> ok this gets all records from the table where the id = tag how do i
> change this for it to compare the "tag" with a other column apart from
> the id?? sorry for being such a noob but thats what i am

Split the records into fields, compare the fields to each other:

table.each { |record|
fields = record.split("\t") # assuming tabs as field separator
print "Found it!" if fields[3] == fields[5]
}

Maybe it would be more productive and educational if you posted your code
and asked specific questions.

--
Paul Lutus
http://www.ara...

Ben Wright

wel thanks ..i am very new to all this

the code is:

def list
table.find(@params["tag"])
end

thats all

i'll have a look at wat you posted thanks

Ben Wright

ok forgott "tag" is being sent via the url and i want to use it to get
certain records from the db

Logan Capaldo

On Sep 9, 2006, at 2:35 PM, Ben Wright wrote:

> ok forgott "tag" is being sent via the url and i want to use it to get
> certain records from the db

You are on the wrong mailing list my friend. You want the the Ruby on
_Rails_ forum which can be found on the same site as you used to post
here.

Ben Wright

uups thanks ..as i saied i'm new

RichTravsky

Obama's, Legion, of, Flash, Mobs, @, 7/11.nig wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 00:28:20 -0600, RichTravsky
> <traRvEskyMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Obama's, Legion, of, Flash, Mobs, @, 7/11.nig wrote:

> >> Today Lindzee Folgate tesified Zimmermans enjuries were consistent to
> >> an ass whoopin so once again your delusional talking points are
> >> meaningless
> >
> >Bzzt. Wrong. He said "could be consistent", not "was". If it was that
> >bad, then why didn't he get medical attention aftewards, eh?
>
> Thank God he squirmed off the sidewalk else his head might have been
> split open. As Martin said in deposition, he knew he would eventually

Come on, you can come up with better excuses than that.

> black out from the head poundings so before that happened he was able
> to save him self at that point in the beating. You think he should
> have had permanent damage?
>
> You think Zimmerman should have had more of an ass whopping, just like
> you thought America should have given Saddamn more time to kill
> people, send his known but missing WMD to his agents, into Israel or
> to us.
>
> After Martin beat Zimmerman in the face, Zimmerman started screaming
> for his life. Martin tried cover his mouth and nose to gag and
> suffocate him.
>
> At some point Trayvon Martin saw the 9mm and said, "tonight your going
> to die mofo". Martin went for the gun, Zimm clamped down with his
> elbow and reached across his body and grew his last hope of survival.

Beat in the face?

EM report

http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p701/CCreport/ZimmermanEMTReport_zps47...

"All injuries have minor bleeding."

Pictures of Zimmerman from the front, at the patrol car and then 45 minutes
later

http://zimmerman-vs-martin.blogspot.com/2013/06/officers-cellphone-pics-show-zimm...

http://viewfromll2.com/2013/06/24/the-defenses-opening-statement-fails-to-address-george-zimmermans-contradicting-claims-of-how-the-altercation-with-trayvon-marti...

Zimmerman: Every time he punched my nose, it just?

Serino: How many times, OK, how many times you get punched in the
nose? A couple, few?

Zimmerman: I don't know, I don't remember.

Do those pictures look like he was hit more than once?

Obama'sLegionofFlashMobs

On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 21:34:07 -0600, RichTravsky
<traRvEskyMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Obama's, Legion, of, Flash, Mobs, @, 7/11.nig wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 00:28:20 -0600, RichTravsky
>> <traRvEskyMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >Bzzt. Wrong. He said "could be consistent", not "was". If it was that
>> >bad, then why didn't he get medical attention aftewards, eh?
>>
>> Thank God he squirmed off the sidewalk else his head might have been
>> split open. As Martin said in deposition, he knew he would eventually
>
>Come on, you can come up with better excuses than that.

It's what Zimmerman said in court, you idiot. As his head was being
pounded into the cement he was helpless to defend him self because his
arms were penned down under Martins knees. His only way of survival
was to squirm/ rotate so his head into the grass. Martin wasn't heavy
enough to completely emobilize Zimmerman.

Zimmerman knew he had better get going as a matter of survival because
with the head pounding just over and Trayvon saying, "tonight you're
going to die, mofo", he knew this animal meant to kill him.

>> black out from the head poundings so before that happened he was able
>> to save him self at that point in the beating. You think he should
>> have had permanent damage?

Gary thinks Zimmerman deservedd what he got and 'more'

>> You think Zimmerman should have had more of an ass whopping, just like
>> you thought America should have given Saddamn more time to kill
>> people, send his known but missing WMD to his agents, into Israel or
>> to us.
>>
>> After Martin beat Zimmerman in the face, Zimmerman started screaming
>> for his life. Martin tried cover his mouth and nose to gag and
>> suffocate him.

In court Zimmerman said he was screaming in the hopes the cops were in
the area and for someone to get this you know what off him

>> At some point Trayvon Martin saw the 9mm and said, "tonight your going
>> to die mofo". Martin went for the gun, Zimm clamped down with his
>> elbow and reached across his body and grew his last hope of survival.
>
>Beat in the face?
>

>EM report
>
>http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p701/CCreport/ZimmermanEMTReport_zps47...
>
>"All injuries have minor bleeding."

Lindzee Folgate tesified Zimmerman's enjuries were consistent with an
ass whoopin so once again your delusional talking points are
meaningless

The defence asked Mrs. Folgate if Zimmerman was on his back could his
run backwards into his throat and nasal cavity never to run down his
shirt and she said "yay'uh"

It was also raining

>Pictures of Zimmerman from the front, at the patrol car and then 45 minutes
>later
>
>http://zimmerman-vs-martin.blogspot.com/2013/06/officers-cellphone-pics-show-zimm...

There is blood in the picture you idiot!

>http://viewfromll2.com/2013/06/24/the-defenses-opening-statement-fails-to-address-george-zimmermans-contradicting-claims-of-how-the-altercation-with-trayvon-marti...

> Zimmerman: Every time he punched my nose, it just?
>
> Serino: How many times, OK, how many times you get punched in the
> nose? A couple, few?
>
> Zimmerman: I don't know, I don't remember.
>
>Do those pictures look like he was hit more than once?

Yup

What's your point? Zimmerman wasn't beat to a pulp so therefore had no
right to defend him self with deadly force?

That's the same argument you use in defending your uncle Saddamn.

RichTravsky

CB wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 21:34:07 -0600, RichTravsky
> <traRvEskyMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Obama's, Legion, of, Flash, Mobs, @, 7/11.nig wrote:

> >> Thank God he squirmed off the sidewalk else his head might have been
> >> split open. As Martin said in deposition, he knew he would eventually
> >
> >Come on, you can come up with better excuses than that.
>
> It's what Zimmerman said in court, you idiot. As his head was being

You idiot, he claimed to have been punched 25 to 30 times. Except:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BerN_2bq9a8/UazasCYNjuI/AAAAAAAAGZA/PJNKutFpwS8/s640/SECOND...

Barely punched once.

> pounded into the cement he was helpless to defend him self because his
> arms were penned down under Martins knees. His only way of survival
> was to squirm/ rotate so his head into the grass. Martin wasn't heavy
> enough to completely emobilize Zimmerman.
>
> Zimmerman knew he had better get going as a matter of survival because
> with the head pounding just over and Trayvon saying, "tonight you're
> going to die, mofo", he knew this animal meant to kill him.

Zimmerman's injuries don't back up this fantasy.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BerN_2bq9a8/UazasCYNjuI/AAAAAAAAGZA/PJNKutFpwS8/s640/SECOND...

> >> black out from the head poundings so before that happened he was able
> >> to save him self at that point in the beating. You think he should
> >> have had permanent damage?
>
> Gary thinks Zimmerman deservedd what he got and 'more'

Irrelevant.

> >> You think Zimmerman should have had more of an ass whopping, just like
> >> you thought America should have given Saddamn more time to kill
> >> people, send his known but missing WMD to his agents, into Israel or
> >> to us.
> >>
> >> After Martin beat Zimmerman in the face, Zimmerman started screaming
> >> for his life. Martin tried cover his mouth and nose to gag and
> >> suffocate him.
>
> In court Zimmerman said he was screaming in the hopes the cops were in
> the area and for someone to get this you know what off him

So he claims. So far, nothing to back it up.

> >> At some point Trayvon Martin saw the 9mm and said, "tonight your going
> >> to die mofo". Martin went for the gun, Zimm clamped down with his
> >> elbow and reached across his body and grew his last hope of survival.
> >
> >Beat in the face?
> >
> >EM report
> >
> >http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p701/CCreport/ZimmermanEMTReport_zps47...
> >
> >"All injuries have minor bleeding."
>
> Lindzee Folgate tesified Zimmerman's enjuries were consistent with an
> ass whoopin so once again your delusional talking points are
> meaningless

Wrong, "could" not "was". If it was so bad, why no stitches or any
other medical care, eh? And the medical examiner to day said, "insignificant".

45 minutes later, where is the ass whooping?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BerN_2bq9a8/UazasCYNjuI/AAAAAAAAGZA/PJNKutFpwS8/s640/SECOND...

> The defence asked Mrs. Folgate if Zimmerman was on his back could his
> run backwards into his throat and nasal cavity never to run down his
> shirt and she said "yay'uh"
>
> It was also raining

And...?

> >Pictures of Zimmerman from the front, at the patrol car and then 45 minutes
> >later
> >
> >http://zimmerman-vs-martin.blogspot.com/2013/06/officers-cellphone-pics-show-zimm...
>
> There is blood in the picture you idiot!

Yes, and? Not much. "minor" Oooh, 45 minutes later:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BerN_2bq9a8/UazasCYNjuI/AAAAAAAAGZA/PJNKutFpwS8/s640/SECOND...

That's an ass whooping??

>http://viewfromll2.com/2013/06/24/the-defenses-opening-statement-fails-to-address-george-zimmermans-contradicting-claims-of-how-the-altercation-with-trayvon-marti...

> > Zimmerman: Every time he punched my nose, it just?
> >
> > Serino: How many times, OK, how many times you get punched in the
> > nose? A couple, few?
> >
> > Zimmerman: I don't know, I don't remember.
> >
> >Do those pictures look like he was hit more than once?
>
> Yup

Nope. No stitches or anything.

> What's your point? Zimmerman wasn't beat to a pulp so therefore had no
> right to defend him self with deadly force?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-zimmerman-trial-20130702,0,526...
At one point, Serino tells Zimmerman that his statements of being hit
25 to 30 times were "not quite consistent" with the level of his
injuries from the confrontation with Martin.

25 to 30 times? HAHAHHAHA he wouldn't have been conscious.

> That's the same argument you use in defending your uncle Saddamn.

This uncle?

http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2003/03/11/rumsfeld-...

Which one is you?