[OT] No quiz this week?

darren kirby

9/9/2006 5:18:00 PM

Are you all out of quiz submissions James? The last line of last week's
summary led me to believe there would be a new one yesterday.

While I'm at it, thanks for the quiz in the first place!

-d
--
darren kirby :: Part of the problem since 1976 :: http://badco...

James Gray

On Sep 9, 2006, at 12:17 PM, darren kirby wrote:

> Are you all out of quiz submissions James? The last line of last
> week's
> summary led me to believe there would be a new one yesterday.

Oops! In my defense, I've been very busy this week. Sorry about that.

James Edward Gray II

darren kirby

quoth the James Edward Gray II:
> On Sep 9, 2006, at 12:17 PM, darren kirby wrote:
> > Are you all out of quiz submissions James? The last line of last
> > week's
> > summary led me to believe there would be a new one yesterday.
>
> Oops! In my defense, I've been very busy this week. Sorry about that.

Hey it's all right. I was just having withdrawals is all...

> James Edward Gray II

-d
--
darren kirby :: Part of the problem since 1976 :: http://badco...