Adobe releases the Ruby on Rails RIA SDK

zoat

9/9/2006 10:19:00 AM

Adobe is releasing the "Ruby on Rails RIA SDK", and also establishing
an open source project to help Ruby on Rails developers get started
with Adobe Flex. If you're interested, you can participate by joining
the Ruby on Rails RIA SDK mailing list and / or contributing to the
project, currently hosted on Google Code.
http://blogs.adobe.com/mikepotter/2006/09/announcing_...

2 Answers

Mare

On Oct 30, 8:29 pm, Remysun <remysun2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> WJBK has switched their entire morning to local news. If the networks
> continue this disturbing trend, affiliates should develop local
> programming to keep 100% of what they do.

I'm proposing a game show: "Are You Smarter Than a Kardashian?"
First 3 contestants: Herm Cain, Brian Frons and Octomom
Host: Laura Ingraham (her annoying voice is SO Kourtney/Kim/Khloe)

The premise is simple... it *has* to be: Take the questions from
"...Fifth Grader?" and dumb them down.

Mare - 'cuz there's a whole lotta stupid in this Kountry

Francine

On Oct 31, 8:27 pm, Mare <m...@physics.umass.edu> wrote:
> On Oct 30, 8:29 pm, Remysun <remysun2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > WJBK has switched their entire morning to local news. If the networks
> > continue this disturbing trend, affiliates should develop local
> > programming to keep 100% of what they do.
>
> I'm proposing a game show: "Are You Smarter Than a Kardashian?"
> First 3 contestants: Herm Cain, Brian Frons and Octomom
> Host: Laura Ingraham (her annoying voice is SO Kourtney/Kim/Khloe)
>
> The premise is simple... it *has* to be:  Take the questions from
> "...Fifth Grader?" and dumb them down.
>
> Mare - 'cuz there's a whole lotta stupid in this Kountry

Oh, Mare! I'm just getting to this thread, since it wasn't AMC, but
it now caught my eye! While I enjoyed the earlier posts, and agreed
with all of them, THIS ONE REALLY MADE ME LAUGH!!!

You all said what I was thinking--exactly!

Francine "There's never a "LIKE" button here when you need it!"
Goldberg