[OT] St. Paul, MN next week

Robert Klemme

are there still some Ruby activists in Twin Cities? All info I found on
the web seems a bit dated. In any case, I'm traveling to St. Paul next
week and if there is interest in meeting we can certainly arrange
something. If you want to drop me a note I will reside at the 4 points:

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/fourpoints/property/overview/index.html?prop...

Cheers

robert
2 Answers

Charles O Nutter

On 9/8/06, Nick Sieger <nicksieger@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/8/06, Robert Klemme <shortcutter@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > are there still some Ruby activists in Twin Cities?
>
> Yeah, we're here (http..., ruby.mn@ruby.mn).

Ahh too bad I'm going to be out of town, I'd love to meet up at the
tuesday hackfest. I'm sure the others would be willing to get together
though.

--
Contribute to RubySpec! @ www.headius.com/rubyspec
Charles Oliver Nutter @ headius.blogspot.com

Robert Klemme

Charles O Nutter <headius@headius.com> wrote:
> On 9/8/06, Nick Sieger <nicksieger@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 9/8/06, Robert Klemme <shortcutter@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> are there still some Ruby activists in Twin Cities?
>>
>> Yeah, we're here (http..., ruby.mn@ruby.mn).

I can't seem to get to ruby.mn...

> Ahh too bad I'm going to be out of town, I'd love to meet up at the
> tuesday hackfest. I'm sure the others would be willing to get together
> though.

Is this a regular activitiy?

robert