Re: Nebular Gauntlet v0.3

yesmar@speakeasy.net

9/7/2006 10:38:00 PM

Hi Steven,

My name is Ramsey. I'm an experienced network programmer (UNIX, Mac
OS X, Windows) and I'd be happy to review your networking code for you.

Ramsey

--
Ramsey <yesmar@speakeasy.net>
GPG fingerprint = 0E28 4713 428E AC4E AE05 A4A6 D70B 321D 7188 3AD0

1 Answer

highendpins

On Sep 28, 2:07 am, Robert Winter <n...@robertwinter.com> wrote:
> On 9/27/2010 5:46 PM, Robert Winter wrote:
>

> > On 9/27/2010 1:34 PM, highendpins wrote:
> >> Here are the finished pics of my first and probably my only EATPM
> >> restoration.You don't see these restored very often so I thought it
> >> might be worth a look..It is my 49th pictured unique title. I missed a
> >> few along the way but I can't wait to put number 50 up there.That
> >> will be Medusa later this week.
>
> >>http://christopherhutchins.com/galle...
>
> >> Christopher Hutchins
> >>http://highendpins.com/ab...
> >>http://christopherhutchins.com/gallery/...
>
> > I've been waiting to finally see one of these from you. Stunning!
>
> > Robert
> > -----
> >http://robert...
>
> FYI, it's missing the lower coffin decals on the flip up targets.
>
> Robert
> -----http://robert...

Thanks.I realize that but I don't have them so I went with a clean
regrained stainless look instead of a worn target decal for the time
being.Hopefully a set will turn up but if not I am extremely happy
with it as is.