Gateway Test

James Gray

9/7/2006 2:41:00 PM

The box that runs the gateway went a bit haywire. I'm checking to
see if we have resolved the issue...

James Edward Gray II

3 Answers

Tim Pease

On 9/7/06, James Edward Gray II <james@grayproductions.net> wrote:
> The box that runs the gateway went a bit haywire. I'm checking to
> see if we have resolved the issue...
>
> James Edward Gray II

"haywire"

http://www.randomhouse.com/wotd/index.pperl?dat...

TwP

James Gray

On Sep 7, 2006, at 9:40 AM, James Edward Gray II wrote:

> The box that runs the gateway went a bit haywire. I'm checking to
> see if we have resolved the issue...

Hmm, I'm pretty sure the box is restored, but it no longer seems to
be receiving Ruby Talk email...

I *believe* I've noticed in the past that the ML would stop sending
to me for a day or so, likely due to a delivery failure. Can the
list gurus please confirm if it will do this or if it's just my
imagination?

James Edward Gray II

James Gray

On Sep 7, 2006, at 9:55 AM, James Edward Gray II wrote:

> On Sep 7, 2006, at 9:40 AM, James Edward Gray II wrote:
>
>> The box that runs the gateway went a bit haywire. I'm checking to
>> see if we have resolved the issue...
>
> Hmm, I'm pretty sure the box is restored, but it no longer seems to
> be receiving Ruby Talk email...

There we go. The issue seems resolved now. The newgroup is catching
up with the mailing list.

Sorry about the downtime folks.

James Edward Gray II