Which is the best Ruby Wiki system like implemented so far?

zoat

9/4/2006 10:45:00 AM

I starting a Knowlege Manament project and would like to have as
reference the best "Wiki" system implemented using Ruby.

This project is intended to use a non linear Wiki system like
TiddlyWiki (see http://www.tidd...) and also a full cosmology
implementation of the Personal Brain functionality (see
http://www.th...).

I have looked around about some, but it semeed to me not be able to
know its current status e.g. instiki. So can anybody help me on that?

Roberto Nogueira
http://holoflux.wor...

1 Answer

Assaph Mehr

On 9/4/06, zoat <enogrob@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I starting a Knowlege Manament project and would like to have as
> reference the best "Wiki" system implemented using Ruby.

Define best :-)
Seriously, what are you after? Different wikis will give you different
things, you should decide what's a better fit.

> This project is intended to use a non linear Wiki system like
> TiddlyWiki (see http://www.tidd...) and also a full cosmology
> implementation of the Personal Brain functionality (see
> http://www.th...).

<personal advert alert>Try Pimki (http://pimki.rub...),
specifically the Pimki2 preview with graphviz installed: it's got some
GTD aspects and some basic hyberbolic context mapping. On the other
hand it assumes an audience of one - there's always a tradeoff :-)
<personal advert alert>

Cheers,
Assaph