This is only a "new topic" test - please ignore

RichardOnRails

9/3/2006 11:57:00 AM

This is only a "new topic" test - please ignore

4 Answers

David Vallner

Richard wrote:
> This is only a "new topic" test - please ignore

Failed.

Robert Klemme

David Vallner wrote:
> Richard wrote:
>> This is only a "new topic" test - please ignore
>>

> Failed.

Funny that you said this. It's an exact copy of a reply I gave recently
in another group. :-))

robert

David Vallner

Robert Dober wrote:
> On 9/3/06, Richard <RichardDummyMailbox58407@uscomputergurus.com> wrote:
>>
>> This is only a "new topic" test - please ignore
>>

> You *cannot* get away with it, but worse things could have happened ;)

I wonder if us not ignoring him just sundered the fabric of reality
somewhere resulting in a vortex of chaos that will soon devour all that is.

David
Honestly Hasn't Had Too Much Coffee

Raving Sane

David Vallner wrote:
> Robert Dober wrote:
>> On 9/3/06, Richard <RichardDummyMailbox58407@uscomputergurus.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> This is only a "new topic" test - please ignore
>>>

>> You *cannot* get away with it, but worse things could have happened ;)
>>

> I wonder if us not ignoring him just sundered the fabric of reality
> somewhere resulting in a vortex of chaos that will soon devour all that
> is.
>
> David
> Honestly Hasn't Had Too Much Coffee

Oh, is _that_ where that star went?