AIX 5.3 ruby-1.8.5 Binaries

unixadminm

9/1/2006 8:15:00 PM

I tried compiling ruby-1.8.5 on AIX5.3 and evrytime it fsils saying
"unable to compute size of rlim_t" during the configure command. I was
wondering if anybody was able to compile ruby on AIX5.3 and have its
binaries

4 Answers

Nobuyoshi Nakada

At Sat, 2 Sep 2006 05:20:31 +0900,
unixadminm@gmail.com wrote in [ruby-talk:212128]:
> I tried compiling ruby-1.8.5 on AIX5.3 and evrytime it fsils saying
> "unable to compute size of rlim_t" during the configure command. I was
> wondering if anybody was able to compile ruby on AIX5.3 and have its
> binaries

Can't you show the relevant portion of config.log file?

--
Nobu Nakada

Happy

On Nov 8, 6:19 pm, "Carrie" <starchild1...@charter.net> wrote:
> george wrote:
> > On Nov 8, 3:10 pm, "Carrie" <starchild1...@charter.net> wrote:
> >> The peace is nice, but isn't the peace in your own mind? Regardless
> >> of what seems to be going on elsewhere?
>
> > Absolutely. The peace begins with me and no matter what anyone says or
> > does I don't have to let go of it. I can laugh at anything and see it
> > as an opportunity to practice what I believe no matter the form or
> > what my ego screams.
>
>  And hasn't this newsgroup been the perfect place to remember and practice
> this?
>   Much value in it.

Yes, I remeber how much value John saw in it in this regard.

george

On Nov 11, 6:48 am, "Carrie" <starchild1...@charter.net> wrote:
> Happy wrote:

> >> And hasn't this newsgroup been the perfect place to remember and
> >> practice this?
> >> Much value in it.
>
> > Yes, I remeber how much value John saw in it in this regard.
>
>   Doesn't matter what value John, or anyone else saw it in or got from it.
> Who can say what is happening in "someone else"?
>     John was a great teacher, giving others a chance to remember and
> practice what they believed- or believed they believe.
>    Lilke there's always the option of peacefully choosing NOT to be part of
> something, and backing off.  For me, I usually think of this belatedly.

I agree. And I'd also like to say better late then never. :)

Happy

On Nov 11, 8:01 am, "Carrie" <starchild1...@charter.net> wrote:
> george wrote:

> >> Doesn't matter what value John, or anyone else saw it in or got from
> >> it. Who can say what is happening in "someone else"?
> >> John was a great teacher, giving others a chance to remember and
> >> practice what they believed- or believed they believe.
> >> Lilke there's always the option of peacefully choosing NOT to be
> >> part of something, and backing off. For me, I usually think of this
> >> belatedly.
>
> > I agree. And I'd also like to say better late then never. :)
>
>   And all that I give is given to myself.

Can you send me $100.00?