[ANN] MusicBrainz-Ruby 0.3.0

Paul Duncan

8/31/2006 11:43:00 AM

Hi Everyone,

I just posted version 0.3.0 of MusicBrains-Ruby, my Ruby bindings for
MusicBrainz (http://musicb...). MusicBrainz is a community music
metadatabase.

Changes Since 0.2.1
===================
* Cleaned up several examples.
* Merged an unending flurry of patches from Tilman Sauerbeck :)
* Added all the latest query types.
* Better documentation, including full documentation on each and every
query type (my fingers still hurt from that one)
* Added RDoc API documentation for the MusicBrainz::TRM module.
* Ruby 1.8-style allocators and string handling (Ruby 1.6 is still
supported, although probably not for too much longer).
* cryptographically-signed RubyGems package file.
* A couple of minor API changes (see below).

Note: A couple of the changes above required minor API changes. For an
overview of the relevant changes, please read the release notes at the
URL below.

URLs
====
* Tarball (tar.gz):
* Download: http://pablotron.org/files/mb-ruby-0....
* Signature: http://pablotron.org/files/mb-ruby-0.....asc
* RubyGems Package (gem):
* Download: http://pablotron.org/files/mb-ruby-0....
* Signature: http://pablotron.org/files/mb-ruby-0.....asc
* Documentation:
* ChangeLog: http://pablotron.org/software/mb-ruby/Chang...
* API Docs: http://pablotron.org/software/mb...
* Release Notes: http://pablotron.org/software/mb-ruby/release_notes...

Feel free to email me any questions, comments, or patches.

--
Paul Duncan <pabs@pablotron.org> pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pabl... OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562