Fwd: Please Forward-Ruby Quiz Submission #92

James Gray

soupdragon

Fred J. McCall <fjmccall@gmail.com> wrote in

@l18g2000vbx.googlegroups.com:

>>> Have you noticed that Brother Aaron, apparently a Grand Master
>>> Freemason from somewhere called Holbrook, who so keenly told us he
>>> knew what he was talking about, and told us with his professional
>>> authority that Freemason critics have paranoid schizophrenia, always
>>> set 'no archive' to make it difficult to hold his Masonic self to
>>> account for his Masonic lies?
>>>

>>You really are a half wit. Almost *all* sensible Usenet users using
>>a proper news reader set the no-archive to avoid Google-sourced spam.
>>

> I set mine that way because it tends to drive nutters right 'round the
> bend in a frenzy.

Another good reason.

soupdragon

> On Apr 30, 9:26?pm, soupdragon <m...@privacy.com> wrote:
>> sutartsorric <sutartsor...@googlemail.com> wrote
>> innews:b6382e5b-756e-4ec
> b-9fb4-33ccd332232b@d4g2000vbn.googlegroups.com:

>> > e:

>> > en

>> > I think not.
>>
>> Indeed you don't.
>>
>> > It is just that I have found the perfect riposte to you and your
>> > cronies' obsession with demanding proof of masonic membership, when
>> > this is not required when accusing terrorist organisations of
>> > illegality.
>>
>> But you haven't. All you do is babble incoherently. That's not
>> a 'riposte' in anyone's book. Proof is in the hands of the accuser,
>> not the accused, and your last comment is a non seqitur. Yet another
>> in your litany of fallacies.
>>
>> > I am not baffling you with anything.
>>
>> Indeed you're not. I can see through it for what it is. Rubbish. And
>> you know it, which is why you're so keen to be rid of me.
>>
>> >Just proving your hypocrisy.
>>
>> Except you haven't. All you've proven is that you haven't a clue.
>>
>> > Now do the decent thing and admit defeat graciously rather than
>> > become a wind-bag.
>>
>> Your desperation is obvious to all. Perhaps you should take your own
>> advice.
>
> Your bullshitting might work with the low-lifes that you normally try
> and argue with, but it will not wash with me sonny.

Except is has, as you have now abandoned your laughable 'analogy'
argument and resort to the last refuge of the half-wit - ad hominem
to hide your failure.

> I note your use of the same old crap comments you have tried to use
> for months in order to deflect attention from lost arguments;

Yeah. I bet you have. Except you haven't and that's just empty bluster
from you echoing my comments regarding your 'baffle 'em with bullshit'.
You can't even come up with your own ideas.

> and then
> if all else fails you pick on a typo or minor grammatical error in
> order to try to prove your superiority.

The errors I was correcting in *your* argument were rather more fatal
than just some typos. Aside from errors in fact were glaring errors in
logic and coherence of argument. In short, you were out of your depth
and thrashing. It doesn't take much to be superior to someone with such
poor debating skills as yourself.

> It's pathetic to watch really.

Indeed you are.

> Now just go and find another thread to try again.

Still trying to get rid of me? Why would I want to do that and miss
all the fun of watching your vain attempts to string together an
argument?

But if that's your wish, I accept your surrender. I'll leave you to go
back to playing Fatboi Henderson's lapdog.

Jeffrey Hamilton

Fred J. McCall wrote:
> soupdragon <me@privacy.com> wrote:
>
>> Jahbulon <invalid@invalid.invalid.net> wrote in
>>
>>> sutartsorric <sutartsorric@googlemail.com> wrote in

>>> Have you noticed that Brother Aaron, apparently a Grand Master
>>> Freemason from somewhere called Holbrook, who so keenly told us he
>>> knew what he was talking about, and told us with his professional
>>> authority that Freemason critics have paranoid schizophrenia, always
>>> set 'no archive' to make it difficult to hold his Masonic self to
>>> account for his Masonic lies?
>>>

>> You really are a half wit. Almost *all* sensible Usenet users using
>> a proper news reader set the no-archive to avoid Google-sourced spam.
>>

> I set mine that way because it tends to drive nutters right 'round the
> bend in a frenzy.

The trugth of the matter is you got tired of having your lies shoved down
your throat and presented for *all* to see !

cheers....Jeff

Warren Buckley

"Jeffrey Hamilton" <bberesford@cogeco.ca> wrote in

> The trugth of the matter is you got tired of having your
> lies shoved down your throat and presented for *all* to see !

Exactly; in this case the Freemasons don't want to be seen repeating the
same old canards.

--

Praise be to Jahbulon, holy god of Royal Arch Freemasons

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/jah...

henry.mcintosh

On Apr 30, 8:58 pm, sutartsorric <sutartsor...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 6:39 pm, soupdragon <m...@privacy.com> wrote:
>

> > sutartsorric <sutartsor...@googlemail.com> wrote in news:865bd356-d366-
> > 4e37-95f0-12bccfa10...@z2g2000vba.googlegroups.com:

> > > Not funny at all.
>
> > > I was just giving an analogy.
>
> > And a piss poor one it was, too.
>
> > > Is that beyond your limited comprehension?
>
> > > You might be happy with your double standards (that require proof of
> > > membership of certain organisations you love, but not other ones that
> > > you hate) but others of a higher intellect are anything but happy.
>
> > So that excludes you. You seem to be following the old adage, "If you
> > can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit"
>
> I think not.
>
> It is just that I have found the perfect riposte to you and your
> cronies' obsession with demanding proof of masonic membership, when
> this is not required when accusing terrorist organisations of
> illegality.
>
> I am not baffling you with anything. Just proving your hypocrisy.
>
> Now do the decent thing and admit defeat graciously rather than become
> a wind-bag.- Hide quoted text -

Who got out of the Lodge on the wrong side today?