Free Interactive Ruby Lessons

ashishkulkarni

8/27/2006 11:29:00 AM

Dear all,

This is a great opportunity to learn Ruby for Free.

Visit http://www.puneruby.com/forum/viewtopi... for more
details.

To learn, all you have to do is mail satish.talim@gmail.com and
register.

Regards,

Ashish.

21 Answers

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

"S?im? mac Liam" wrote:

> "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole" <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote
> in news:PMidnRYOFLHI28jNnZ2dnUVZ_qWdnZ2d@posted.gcicommunications:
>

> > conway caine wrote:
> >
> >> "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole" wrote in message
> >>
> >> conway caine wrote:
> >>
> >> Truth so strange to you isn't it?
> >> Can't help it you don't get the Historical Fact, of Anglicans doing
> the
> >> Revisionism!
> >>
> >> ****Is that what you call Henry's bold move
> >
> > YES!
> > Pauline Conversions, "Voting", on the LAW!
> > Just like they did in the 1870's under the "Protestant Reformation",
> KJV,
> > "REVISED"!
> >

> The 'received truth'according to Lady Azure, would be ever so much easier
> to 'receive' if you stopped doing the 'code-speak' thingie.

Speaking CODEX, as Slow and Easy to "Comprehend", as I Can!
Hard to decipher, to Street Language "PEOPLE", understand!
Your Not supposed know!
Hidden, is Hidden!
I like the stuff they hid by "Hanging it, IN YOUR FACE"!
Rome was never defeated, that's why Charliemagne(?) wasn't "CROWNED",
EMPEROR, of the ROMAN EMPIRE!
Cavemen of the Hebrides, defeated Rome?
Who ever heard of such!
Damned Irish, are Catholics!
Doesn't mean they Own the Church!
ROME does!

conway caine wrote:

> "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole" wrote in message
> conway caine wrote:
>
> > Truth so strange to you isn't it?
> > Can't help it you don't get the Historical Fact, of Anglicans doing the
> > Revisionism!
> >
> > ****Is that what you call Henry's bold move
>
> YES!
> Pauline Conversions, "Voting", on the LAW!
>
> ***"Pauline Conversions"?
> Is that somewhat akin to Soup Kettle conversions?

Sorta Kinda!
Gentiles who don't think Being a Christian, means they don't have to follow
the Law.
They Go to Church to be Seen!
Hate "STRANGERS", and refuse to "Minister" onto any except Their Church
Brethren.
Peter, had a difference of Opinion, with Paul!
Use Peter's teachings on a Fundie, he'll walk away from his CHURCH and GOD,
screaming "I", ain't put'n up with that!"
Thing is the Church want's it that way!
You "BUY" or SECRET, or you are Excommunicated, and we'll take God away from
ya, and make ya a Monster!
People buy it too!
Both Ways!
Church Lied to me so GOD is a LIE!
Which does exactly what the CHURCH Intends!
Makes the Excommunicated ATHEIST an Engine Of the Church!
Few wonder if That is a Lie, then What IS the TRUTH!
Seeking the TRUTH of GOD, is hardly wasting Life!
Those of TRUE FAITH, are not Warmongering Slaves seeking Sheeple for their
Lynch Mob!
Being "ALONE", is a LONELY Place to Be!

conway caine wrote:

> "S?im? mac Liam" wrote in message "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote
> > conway caine wrote:
>
> The 'received truth'according to Lady Azure, would be ever so much easier
> to 'receive' if you stopped doing the 'code-speak' thingie.
>
> ****LSD does wonderful things for those what indulge.

Stop taking so much, maybe you would be able to Comprehend the World around you
sometime!

Tom wrote:

> On 15 Sep, 05:43, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > Tom wrote:

> > > -------------
> > > He was the FIRST and original FAILED DOOMSDAY PROPHET,
> >
> > Was he now?
> > Seems Daniel, was WAY before Jesus!
> > Joshua, too!
>
> No. People like Isaiah, Joel, etc. were SUCCESSFUL doomsday prophets,

Show Me where Jesus, talked about Pending Disaster you find FALSE?
Fundies talk of Jesus being the Fulfillment of Prophecy!
World didn't end then, will it Now?
2012 Solstice, or how about I Believe 2035, when the Asteroid comes!
Imagine if they shove it Over, it Slams the Sun and creates a Chain
Reaction!

conwaycaine

"S?im? mac Liam" wrote:

Damned Irish, are Catholics!
Doesn't mean they Own the Church!
ROME does!

***The way things are currently going, the Irish may well reinstitute the
ancient Irish Catholic Church.

conway caine wrote:

> "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole" wrote in message
> "S?im? mac Liam" wrote:
>
> Damned Irish, are Catholics!
> Doesn't mean they Own the Church!
> ROME does!
>
> ***The way things are currently going, the Irish may well reinstitute the
> ancient Irish Catholic Church.

Why Rome's Church, fears the impending War with the BEAR, and the coming of
"Peter the Roman"!

(max.it)

On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 16:26:30 -0400, "conway caine"
<conwaycaine@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>"Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole" wrote in message
>>conway caine wrote:
>> "S?im? mac Liam" wrote in message "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North
>> Pole"
>
>> ****LSD does wonderful things for those what indulge.
>
>Stop taking so much, maybe you would be able to Comprehend the World around
>you
>sometime!
>
>***I've known a few LSD users. I'm not at all sure they had a firm grasp on
>reality...........

Depends what you are doing at trip time.You sparked a memory for me.
Once I was gifted a couple of blotters for giving a guy a lift home
home from the airport. He told me they were strong, so I cut them in
half and shared the bits with my mates. Off we went to Newcastle, not
the beach or arcades, up the mountain.
When we arrived at the carpark at the bottom of the hike the oul
blotters had started to kick in. After only like 500 yards up the
trail there were policemen everywhere, loads of them. A child had got
lost and there was a big search on. We got offside and headed to the
beach, another bad idea, radio station roadshow on the beach. The
arcades were too crazy so we sat on the sea wall on the main street.
Everything was going rightly (if not stranger by the moment), until
this old lady came along and started speaking to one of our mates. She
was loud and telling him how well his photo in the paper looked with
his orange sash an all. Mistaken identity, but tripping out in the
middle of crowded fenian Newcastle, this was just too crazy.
We fled to the park, and sat on a seat next the boating pond.
These guys, who looked the inbred brethren biege shirt and brown tie
type came along with a putter from the putting green. They carefully
placed the putter so it was hanging into the water with the hitting
bit on the edge of the pond and the handle bit underwater. Then the
went away laughing.
By this stage the heads were going full on disney time and this action
was just far too profound. We squabbled about what to do next (where
we could hide) no chance of driving home within the next 3 hours at
least. A couple decided to travel the whole 100 yards to the fried
chicken shop and a couple to stay put and keep an eye out (for what I
do not know).
I was a keep an eye outer, and as the brave men had got just 50 yards
away, the inbreds came back, and the tall one kicked the putter into
the pond. They laughed and laughed and then ran away. My head is still
fried with that incident 30 years on. Or more like, we were there for
12 hours before anyone was capable of driving home, and I can only
remember what feels like about an hour's worth of the trip ;/ Wonder
what I done for the other 11 hours? I should write this shit down
before I forget - again.

max.it (the orange cage)

"max.it" wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 16:26:30 -0400, "conway caine"
> <conwaycaine@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>

> >"Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole" wrote in message
> >>conway caine wrote:
> >> "S?im? mac Liam" wrote in message "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North
> >> Pole"
> >
> >> ****LSD does wonderful things for those what indulge.
> >
> >Stop taking so much, maybe you would be able to Comprehend the World around
> >you
> >sometime!
> >
> >***I've known a few LSD users. I'm not at all sure they had a firm grasp on
> >reality...........
> >

> Depends what you are doing at trip time.

Native Americans believed Visions could be induced by Peyote or Mushrooms!
Ancient Prophets used "The Elixir of the Gods"!
Even Drug Induced, there is a Difference between Visions and Hallucinations!

Special Care

This thread was initiated as a serious discussion.
Ridicule is the only suitable response now.
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/46f773561bbe958...

S?im? mac Liam

"conway caine" <conwaycaine@bellsouth.net> wrote in

> "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole" wrote in message
>>conway caine wrote:
>> "S?im? mac Liam" wrote in message "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North
>> Pole"
>
>> ****LSD does wonderful things for those what indulge.
>
> Stop taking so much, maybe you would be able to Comprehend the World
> around you
> sometime!
>
> ***I've known a few LSD users. I'm not at all sure they had a firm
> grasp on reality...........

I resemble that remark.

--
Saint S?im? mac Liam
Carriagemaker to the court of Queen Maeve