Re: Can you temporarily turn off STDERR ??

Berger, Daniel

8/25/2006 9:49:00 PM

Awesome. Now, can we break this with threads? Aredridel?

Of course, I wonder if IO#reopen is thread safe anyway, regardless of
the block. I've never seriously tested it.

Regards,

Dan

prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication