Re: ruby-lang.org down?

John W. Long

8/25/2006 3:03:00 PM

Minkoo Seo wrote:
> It's because of digg effect?

Yes. Apparently someone dugg our little experiment yesterday:

http://digg.com/design/New_Ruby_2_0_is...

--
John Long
http://wiseheart...

8 Answers

Greg Chagnon

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 00:02:54 +0900, "John W. Long" <ng@johnwlong.com>
wrote:

>Minkoo Seo wrote:
>> It's because of digg effect?
>
>Yes. Apparently someone dugg our little experiment yesterday:
>
>http://digg.com/design/New_Ruby_2_0_is...

I thought it was slashdotted.

Thaddeus L. Olczyk, PhD
Think twice, code once.

John W. Long

Thaddeus L Olczyk wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 00:02:54 +0900, "John W. Long" <ng@johnwlong.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Minkoo Seo wrote:
>>> It's because of digg effect?
>> Yes. Apparently someone dugg our little experiment yesterday:
>>
>> http://digg.com/design/New_Ruby_2_0_is...
>
> I thought it was slashdotted.

Not that I'm aware of.

--
John Long
http://wiseheart...

John W. Long

John W. Long wrote:
> Minkoo Seo wrote:
>> It's because of digg effect?
>
> Yes. Apparently someone dugg our little experiment yesterday:
>
> http://digg.com/design/New_Ruby_2_0_is...

It's finally passed of the front page of Digg so it looks like things
are back to normal now. Still a little sluggish, but at least you can
browse it now.

--
John Long
http://wiseheart...

Old Baye

On 9/27/2011 10:32 AM, Moder@tor wrote:

> Are you listening,
Listen to me, you ignorant meat stack, the photo is ACCURATE!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/281211/nbc-nightly-news-with-brian-williams-obamas-hand-blocks-mongolian-presiden...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/09/president-obama-forgets-hes-not-alone-during-photo-...

"During one of the photos, which are taken in rapid succession by a
group of photographers, the president lifted his hand to wave at the
cameras and blocked the man standing on his right, believed to be the
president of Mongolia, Tsakhia Elbegdorj."

Now would you like to PROVE that "Photoshoppers have been busy again"???

Or would you like to have a steaming hot mug of STFU?

Your choice, meat stack!

Old Baye

On 9/27/2011 10:32 AM, Moder@tor wrote:
> Of course!

Listen to me, you ignorant meat stack, the photo is ACCURATE!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/281211/nbc-nightly-news-with-brian-williams-obamas-hand-blocks-mongolian-presiden...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/09/president-obama-forgets-hes-not-alone-during-photo-...

"During one of the photos, which are taken in rapid succession by a
group of photographers, the president lifted his hand to wave at the
cameras and blocked the man standing on his right, believed to be the
president of Mongolia, Tsakhia Elbegdorj."

Now would you like to PROVE that "Photoshoppers have been busy again"???

Or would you like to have a steaming hot mug of STFU?

Your choice, meat stack!

Old Baye

On 9/27/2011 10:32 AM, Moder@tor wrote:
> I own you.

Listen to me, you ignorant meat stack, the photo is ACCURATE!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/281211/nbc-nightly-news-with-brian-williams-obamas-hand-blocks-mongolian-presiden...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/09/president-obama-forgets-hes-not-alone-during-photo-...

"During one of the photos, which are taken in rapid succession by a
group of photographers, the president lifted his hand to wave at the
cameras and blocked the man standing on his right, believed to be the
president of Mongolia, Tsakhia Elbegdorj."

Now would you like to PROVE that "Photoshoppers have been busy again"???

Or would you like to have a steaming hot mug of STFU?

Your choice, meat stack!

Moder@tor

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:15:14 -0700, Old Baye <ob@in.valid> wrote:

But can you dance while you bark, Spammy?

http://www.hollywoodstarshoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/chihuahu...

Of course!

I own you. Sit up and bark for
us, Spammy.

Photoshopped, photoshopped, photoshopped, photoshopped, photoshopped,
photoshopped, photoshopped, photoshopped, photoshopped, photoshopped,
photoshopped, photoshopped, photoshopped, photoshopped, photoshopped,
photoshopped, photoshopped, photoshopped, photoshopped, photoshopped.

Are you listening, Spammy?

Moder@tor