[ANN] Zurich, Switzerland Ruby/Rails User Group forming

Jens-Christian Fischer

8/21/2006 7:31:00 PM

Seeing that there is no Zurich (or Swiss for that matter) Ruby or
Rails group, I'd like to start one.

I'd like to propose Thursday evening on the 28.9.2006 as the forming
date (a date that coincidentally falls on the Rails Workshop [1] I'll
be holding in Zurich from the 27.-29.9)

Venue would be a restaurant in Zurich, there'd be some eating and
talking and generally consensus forming on how to proceed with the
user group.

Anyone interested, see my [blog entry on zurich.rb][2] and get in touch.

Jens-Christian Fischer

[1]: http://www.in.../static/47/rubyonrai...
[2]: http://blog.in.../2006/08/21/zurichr...

--
InVisible GmbH
http://www.in..., http://blog.in...

2 Answers

Tracey12

On May 23, 11:29 am, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:

> When they send money home---that drains OUR economy.  It would be
> better to allow them some modified legal status and Keep money HERE
>
> IDIOT

You are so uninformed. Do you stay that way on purpose?

Texas and California spend BILLIONS per year on welfare and other
forms of support for illegal aliens. They came here by breaking the
law and now we are having to support them. That is not right.

Self deportation and forced deportation will save us BILLIONS PER
YEAR.

Wake up oldy.

Paul Duca