[ANN] DateBocks 2.0.1 - Bugfix Edition

Nathaniel S. H. Brown

8/21/2006 8:39:00 AM

About DateBocks
-----

DateBocks is a pure JavaScript library using DHTML and advanced date parsing to
generate the date based on the grammar passed. The purpose of DateBocks is to
simplify the date entering process using common terms we are all familiar with.

http://datebocks....

------

This version fixes a number of bugs which arose due to the incredible
support on various mailing lists. I had tested it in a few browsers,
but with the extensive depth of variations in browsers/os's, I
recieved extensive feedback which is why this release has been
announced so soon after the last major upgrade. My apologies for not
doing sufficient testing on the previous version. Will be sure not to
let it happen again :)

This time around I have tested it in the following configurations:

- Windows XP Firefox 1.0
- Windows XP Firefox 1.5
- Windows XP Opera 9.1
- Windows XP IE6
- Mac OSX 10.4 FireFox 1.5
- Mac OSX 10.4 Safari 2.0.3

If you find that your configuration doesn't work, please submit a
ticket to http://dev.too... with the error message and the
versions of your browser and operating system.

--
Kind regards,

Nathaniel Brown

Inimit Innovations Inc.
http://...

7 Answers

Gregor Kopp

Nathaniel Brown schrieb:
> About DateBocks
> -----
>
> DateBocks is a pure JavaScript library using DHTML and advanced date
> parsing to
> generate the date based on the grammar passed. The purpose of DateBocks
> is to
> simplify the date entering process using common terms we are all
> familiar with.
>
> http://datebocks....
>
> ------
>
> This version fixes a number of bugs which arose due to the incredible
> support on various mailing lists. I had tested it in a few browsers,
> but with the extensive depth of variations in browsers/os's, I
> recieved extensive feedback which is why this release has been
> announced so soon after the last major upgrade. My apologies for not
> doing sufficient testing on the previous version. Will be sure not to
> let it happen again :)
>
> This time around I have tested it in the following configurations:
>
> - Windows XP Firefox 1.0
> - Windows XP Firefox 1.5
> - Windows XP Opera 9.1
> - Windows XP IE6
> - Mac OSX 10.4 FireFox 1.5
> - Mac OSX 10.4 Safari 2.0.3
>
> If you find that your configuration doesn't work, please submit a
> ticket to http://dev.too... with the error message and the
> versions of your browser and operating system.

No Bugreport, but:
Formerly it did not worked with Firefox 1.5 on Windows 2k. This version
now works and is looking really nice!
Good work,

Gregor

William Crawford

Nathaniel Brown wrote:
> This version fixes a number of bugs which arose due to the incredible
> support on various mailing lists. I had tested it in a few browsers,
> but with the extensive depth of variations in browsers/os's, I
> recieved extensive feedback which is why this release has been
> announced so soon after the last major upgrade. My apologies for not
> doing sufficient testing on the previous version. Will be sure not to
> let it happen again :)

Most excellent! Both my friend and I were very excited to use this and
it worked for both of us, but we were concerned that it wouldn't work
all the time. I'm very happy to hear that you are committed to it
working on all platforms and that you work so quickly to fix any
problems.

This is by far the best calendar/date-picker either of us has even seen.
Great job!

Ishvara

On 2012-02-12 19:31, Andy Wainwright wrote:
> In fact encourage them to intermarry if you want security, as their kids
> will vote for better education instead of weapons spending. Or do you
> work for the weapons industry.

Zionists believe in using lies, deceit, usury, theft, apartheid,
terrorism and war to support their supremacist quasi-theocracy. They'll
hardly cavil at investing in the arms industry so that they can
personally profit too.

> In fact the best way to preserve and strengthen Israel would it be to
> ban all forms of social conservatism- it was the social conservatives
> that caused the holocaust, so fair's fair.

Zionist-occupied Palestine has seen a boom in the population of an
ultra-conservative, "Jewish" Taliban. They don't do "fair".

> The Knesset should get the UN human rights charter anmd make this the
> highest constitutional authority. There would be no need to defend it,
> yet any other country to threaten it would be an immediate target for
> the free world.

Not a chance. They think that they're the master race.

> Sadly there's a lot of money in war, and the war authorities make up
> complete moral crap to justify it.

Absolutely.

dsharavi

On Feb 12, 12:11 pm, Ishvara <ishv...@nospam.com> wrote:
> Zionists believe in using lies, deceit, usury, theft, apartheid,
> terrorism and war to support their supremacist quasi-theocracy.

Evidence?

> Zionist-occupied Palestine has seen a boom in the population of an
> ultra-conservative, "Jewish" Taliban. They don't do "fair".

Evidence?

> They think that they're the master race.

Evidence?

> > Sadly there's a lot of money in war, and the war authorities make up
> > complete moral crap to justify it.
>
> Absolutely.

So, fighting against Nazi Germany and the Japanese Empire and their
allies in WWII was complete moral crap? Arabs certainly thought so.

Ishvara

On 2012-02-13 17:53, dsharavi wrote:
> On Feb 12, 12:11 pm, Ishvara<ishv...@nospam.com> wrote:
>> Zionists believe in using lies, deceit, usury, theft, apartheid,
>> terrorism and war to support their supremacist quasi-theocracy.
>
> Evidence?

It's in the history of the Zionist occupation of Palestine.

>> Zionist-occupied Palestine has seen a boom in the population of an
>> ultra-conservative, "Jewish" Taliban. They don't do "fair".
>
> Evidence?

It's in the history of the Zionist occupation of Palestine.

>> They think that they're the master race.
>
> Evidence?

It's in the history of the Zionist occupation of Palestine.

>>> Sadly there's a lot of money in war, and the war authorities make up
>>> complete moral crap to justify it.
>>
>> Absolutely.
>
> So, fighting against Nazi Germany and the Japanese Empire and their
> allies in WWII was complete moral crap? Arabs certainly thought so.

Churchill lobbied for Britain and the US to fight Nazi Germany not to
protect Europe, not to protect Britain, but to protect Churchill and his
aristocratic chums. Europe probably gained from being liberated from
Nazi occupation rather than waiting for the regime to implode, but
Britain, in the longer term lost out because its degenerate aristocracy
and their lackeys have remained in power to this day.

dsharavi

On Feb 13, 12:00 pm, Ishvara <ishv...@nospam.com> wrote:
> On 2012-02-13 17:53, dsharavi wrote:
>
> > On Feb 12, 12:11 pm, Ishvara<ishv...@nospam.com>  wrote:
> >> Zionists believe in using lies, deceit, usury, theft, apartheid,
> >> terrorism and war to support their supremacist quasi-theocracy.
>
> > Evidence?
>
> It's in the history of the Zionist occupation of Palestine.

Evidence?

> >> Zionist-occupied Palestine has seen a boom in the population of an
> >> ultra-conservative, "Jewish" Taliban. They don't do "fair".
>
> > Evidence?

> It's in the history of the Zionist occupation of Palestine.

Evidence?

> >> They think that they're the master race.
>
> > Evidence?

> It's in the history of the Zionist occupation of Palestine.

Evidence?

> >> Absolutely.
>
> > So, fighting against Nazi Germany and the Japanese Empire and their
> > allies in WWII was complete moral crap? Arabs certainly thought so.

> Churchill lobbied for Britain and the US to fight Nazi Germany

[irrelevant tangent snipped]

So, fighting against Nazi Germany and the Japanese Empire and their
allies in WWII was complete moral crap? Arabs certainly thought so.

The Todal

On 16/02/2012 22:06, dsharavi wrote:
> On Feb 16, 7:07 am, "The Todal"<deadmail...@beeb.net> wrote:
>> mirjam wrote:
>>> Todal
>>
>>> excuse me ? have no clue what you refer to ?
>>
>> You're quite right. You don't have a clue.
>
> You have a problem with someone whose first -- and second -- languages
> are not English?

No. Do you?

> I think you might want to stop fooling people that you're a Jew. It's
> doubtful you could fool only the most ignorant, even if you wore a
> shtreiml and payess, so don't
> worry about fooling anybody, nobody is fooled.

I have never said that I am a jew. I'm an atheist with jewish blood and
I'm aware of the damnfool Jewish rule that unless you have a jewish
mother, you aren't a jew. So I'm not a jew. I'd be proud to be regarded
as a jew but I'm not one.

Okay, fuckwit?

>> Over to you, schlemiel.
>
> Ditto your (mis)usage of Yiddish.

Gegen Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.