Re: Microsoft Timestamp (Active Directory

Berger, Daniel

8/18/2006 1:50:00 PM

I guess I don't understand why you would need that level of granularity
since the return value isn't guaranteed to be 100% accurate (according
to the article I linked to, anyway). Why not just use seconds since
epoch?

Ok, maybe "convoluted" wasn't the proper word here. It just struck me
as strange that they would use Jan. 1, 1601 as the base date, and use
nanosecond resolution to boot.

Regards,

Dan

prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication