Streamlined Framework

Daniel

Im trying to install streamlined by "gem install streamlined" in
wondows 2003. But when executing I get a error as follows.

ERROR: While executing gem ... (Gem::GemNotFoundException)
Could not find streamlined (> 0) in the repository

As per some group discussions I have deleted "source_cache" file in
the gem path dir. Still I get the error message.

Please suggest some way to install it

Thanks in advance.

3 Answers

Dark Ambient

It's not available through gems yet.
http://streamlined.relevan...
Go there and follow instructions.

Stuart

On 8/17/06, Daniel <DFelix19@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Im trying to install streamlined by "gem install streamlined" in
> wondows 2003. But when executing I get a error as follows.
>
> ERROR: While executing gem ... (Gem::GemNotFoundException)
> Could not find streamlined (> 0) in the repository
>
> As per some group discussions I have deleted "source_cache" file in
> the gem path dir. Still I get the error message.
>
> Please suggest some way to install it
>
> Thanks in advance.

Daniel

For following the link do I have to install streamlined? If so, thts
where I get the error.

Dark Ambient wrote:
> It's not available through gems yet.
> http://streamlined.relevan...
> Go there and follow instructions.
>
> Stuart
>
> On 8/17/06, Daniel <DFelix19@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> > Im trying to install streamlined by "gem install streamlined" in
> > wondows 2003. But when executing I get a error as follows.
> >
> > ERROR: While executing gem ... (Gem::GemNotFoundException)
> > Could not find streamlined (> 0) in the repository
> >
> > As per some group discussions I have deleted "source_cache" file in
> > the gem path dir. Still I get the error message.
> >
> > Please suggest some way to install it
> >
> > Thanks in advance.

Dark Ambient

Under the download section:
For now, Streamlined is available in compiled .gem format only. You
can currently download it from this server using the following link:
http://streamlined.relevan...streamlined_generator...

Save it to wherever you want and then (if you saved it to c:)
gem install c:\Streamlined...............

Hope that helps.