Re: ParseDate.parsedate() and Time.now

Berger, Daniel

8/15/2006 1:59:00 PM

Modify your registry:

http://www.artima.com/forums/flat.jsp?forum=123&thr...

Or did you mean something else?

Regards,

Dan

prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication

Austin Ziegler

On 8/15/06, Berger, Daniel <Daniel.Berger@qwest.com> wrote:
> Modify your registry:
> http://www.artima.com/forums/flat.jsp?forum=123&thr...

Useful. You realize it points to your own blog, don't you? ;)

> Or did you mean something else?

We should probably fix ParseDate. But that's hard and ugly.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue@gmail.com * http://www.halo...
* austin@halostatue.ca * http://www.halo...feed/