Re: nonce

Berger, Daniel

8/11/2006 5:38:00 PM

Heh, well put Bill. I have no problem with a non-english word (or even
a made up word) so long as its meaning is understood, is related to what
it represents, and I can pronounce it easily.

You grok? :)

Regards,

Dan

prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication

Chad Perrin

On Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 02:38:10AM +0900, Berger, Daniel wrote:

> Heh, well put Bill. I have no problem with a non-english word (or even
> a made up word) so long as its meaning is understood, is related to what
> it represents, and I can pronounce it easily.
>
> You grok? :)

Maybe "zen class", then.

--
CCD CopyWrite Chad Perrin [ http://ccd.ap... ]
"The measure on a man's real character is what he would do

Austin Ziegler

On 8/11/06, Berger, Daniel <Daniel.Berger@qwest.com> wrote:
> You grok? :)

grok-class?

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue@gmail.com * http://www.halo...
* austin@halostatue.ca * http://www.halo...feed/

Chad Perrin

On Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 09:40:13AM +0900, Austin Ziegler wrote:
> On 8/11/06, Berger, Daniel <Daniel.Berger@qwest.com> wrote:
> >You grok? :)
>
> grok-class?

Grok milk?

Oh, never mind, that's not what you meant.

Hmm. Actually, "got class" would be kinda neat.