FSF Award. Guido / Larry won it, why not matz?

Gregory Brown

8/10/2006 9:56:00 PM

I'm sending my nomination in for him, I think we should all :)

http://www.fsf.org/news/fs-award...

3 Answers

Chris Gehlker

On Aug 10, 2006, at 2:56 PM, Gregory Brown wrote:

> I'm sending my nomination in for him, I think we should all :)
>
> http://www.fsf.org/news/fs-award...

Ditto

--
No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back.
-Turkish proverb

S Wayne

Done!

What a great idea.

Michal Suchanek

On 8/11/06, Chris Gehlker <canyonrat@mac.com> wrote:

> On Aug 10, 2006, at 2:56 PM, Gregory Brown wrote:
>
> > I'm sending my nomination in for him, I think we should all :)

I think it is not the number of nominations but the qualies of the
nomination and the nominated person what should be considered.

I am not the member of the comitte, though. So I do not know :)

> > http://www.fsf.org/news/fs-award...
>
> Ditto
>
> --
> No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back.
> -Turkish proverb

Very nice one :)

Thanks

Michal