rBATIS - alternative ORM for Ruby / Rails (via Martin Fowler

vasudevram

Regarding this -

http://martinfowler.com/bliki/Enterprise...

[ You need to read a bit down the para to reach the part about iBATIS
and rBATIS - but read the entire (short) article, its worth reading,
IMO. ]

- has anyone used rBATIS, and can share their experiences on it?

Thanks
Vasudev

Software consulting and training
http://www.dancin...
PDF creation / conversion toolkit:
http://www.dancin.../products.html

Bert Hyman

In news:brdlc61iei573tpa5f76oobjphu9gknvg7@4ax.com Just Judy
<JoodyJoodyJoody@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 07:33:14 -0400, WaIIy <WaIIy@(nft).invalid> wrote:
>>
>>Bill Clinton sought to persuade Rep. Kendrick Meek to drop out of the
>>race for Senate during a trip to Florida last week ??? and nearly
>>succeeded.
>
> I'm curious. Why do you attribute any of the above to Obama,
> as set out in the subject of this thread you generated?

The presumption is that Obama, being the putative head of the Democratic
party, and having the most at stake in the overall outcome of the
upcoming Congressional and Senatorial elections, is having Clinton and
other minions do his dirty work.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert@iphouse.com

Just Judy

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 05:17:37 -0700, Mark <sac.easy.riders@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> I'm curious. Why do you attribute any of the above to Obama,
>> as set out in the subject of this thread you generated?
>
>Woe, glad I read your post first, i couldn't even find his name. The
>big 3(Wally, CG, Buzz) have a hard on for the big O and will
>post/comment on anything and everything. Another words, the sky is
>falling.

I had done the same thing, overlooking the "subject" of the
post initially.

--
Judy~
http://www.frugalsites.net/911/s...

Just Judy

On 29 Oct 2010 12:55:05 GMT, Bert Hyman <bert@iphouse.com> wrote:

>>>Bill Clinton sought to persuade Rep. Kendrick Meek to drop out of the
>>>race for Senate during a trip to Florida last week ???????? and nearly
>>>succeeded.
>>
>> I'm curious. Why do you attribute any of the above to Obama,
>> as set out in the subject of this thread you generated?
>
>The presumption is that Obama, being the putative head of the Democratic
>party, and having the most at stake in the overall outcome of the
>upcoming Congressional and Senatorial elections, is having Clinton and
>other minions do his dirty work.

Presumptions are like assumptions, right? <g>

--

In news:2vmlc65g1hg4cmeh2ol7pkvcbvkojl3m95@4ax.com Just Judy
<JoodyJoodyJoody@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> I'm curious. Why do you attribute any of the above to Obama,
>>> as set out in the subject of this thread you generated?
>>
>>The presumption is that Obama, being the putative head of the
>>Democratic party, and having the most at stake in the overall outcome
>>of the upcoming Congressional and Senatorial elections, is having
>>Clinton and other minions do his dirty work.
>
> Presumptions are like assumptions, right? <g>

Do you disagree, or not?

Then, why?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert@iphouse.com

Kevin Provance

"Just Judy" <JoodyJoodyJoody@comcast.net> wrote in message
:
: I had done the same thing, overlooking the "subject" of the
: post initially.

It's a trick known as the "Huffington post". <g>

Just Judy

On 29 Oct 2010 14:46:41 GMT, Bert Hyman <bert@iphouse.com> wrote:

>>>The presumption is that Obama, being the putative head of the
>>>Democratic party, and having the most at stake in the overall outcome
>>>of the upcoming Congressional and Senatorial elections, is having
>>>Clinton and other minions do his dirty work.
>>
>> Presumptions are like assumptions, right? <g>
>
>Do you disagree, or not?
>
>Then, why?

I disagree with the use of the term "dirty work." It's merely
politics as usual, and, as usual: When it's not *your* guy, and he
does it, it's a bad thing; when it's someone you support, and he does
the same, *you* think it a stroke of brilliance.

I believe that when anyone does it, it's proper and to be
expected!

(The words you and your are used generically and not directed
specifically to anyone!)
--

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:21:24 -0400, "Kevin Provance" <k@p.c> wrote:

>"Just Judy" <JoodyJoodyJoody@comcast.net> wrote in message
>:
>: I had done the same thing, overlooking the "subject" of the
>: post initially.
>
>It's a trick known as the "Huffington post". <g>

We really must start taking this usenet biz more seriously!
--
Judy~
http://www.frugalsites.net/911/s...

WaIIy

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 08:01:22 -0400, Just Judy
<JoodyJoodyJoody@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 07:33:14 -0400, WaIIy <WaIIy@(nft).invalid> wrote:
>

>>Bill Clinton sought to persuade Rep. Kendrick Meek to drop out of the
>>race for Senate during a trip to Florida last week ? and nearly
>>succeeded.
>>
>>Meek agreed ? twice ? to drop out and endorse Gov. Charlie Crist?s
>>independent bid in a last-ditch effort to stop Marco Rubio, the
>>Republican nominee who stands on the cusp of national stardom.
>>Continue Reading
>>Text Size
>>
>>Meek, a staunch Clinton ally from Miami, has failed to broaden his
>>appeal around the state and is mired in third place in most public
>>polls, with a survey today showing him with just 15 percent of the vote.
>>His withdrawal, polls suggest, would throw core Democratic voters to the
>>moderate governor, rocking a complicated three-way contest and likely
>>throwing the election to Crist.
>>
>>The former president?s top aide, Doug Band, initially served as the
>>intermediary between Meek and Crist, and Clinton became involved only
>>when Meek signaled that he would seriously consider the option, Clinton
>>spokesman Matt McKenna confirmed to POLITICO.
>>
>>http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1010/...
>>

>>Read more - Crist admits to talking with White House.
>
> I'm curious. Why do you attribute any of the above to Obama,
>as set out in the subject of this thread you generated?

Do you really think this stuff goes on without his knowledge ?

WaIIy

wrote:

>On 2010-10-29 05:01:22 -0700, Just Judy said:
>
>> On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 07:33:14 -0400, WaIIy <WaIIy@(nft).invalid> wrote:
>>

>>> Bill Clinton sought to persuade Rep. Kendrick Meek to drop out of the
>>> race for Senate during a trip to Florida last week â?? and nearly
>>> succeeded.
>>>
>>> Meek agreed â?? twice â?? to drop out and endorse Gov. Charlie Cristâ??s
>>> independent bid in a last-ditch effort to stop Marco Rubio, the
>>> Republican nominee who stands on the cusp of national stardom.
>>> Continue Reading
>>> Text Size
>>>
>>> Meek, a staunch Clinton ally from Miami, has failed to broaden his
>>> appeal around the state and is mired in third place in most public
>>> polls, with a survey today showing him with just 15 percent of the vote.
>>> His withdrawal, polls suggest, would throw core Democratic voters to the
>>> moderate governor, rocking a complicated three-way contest and likely
>>> throwing the election to Crist.
>>>
>>> The former presidentâ??s top aide, Doug Band, initially served as the
>>> intermediary between Meek and Crist, and Clinton became involved only
>>> when Meek signaled that he would seriously consider the option, Clinton
>>> spokesman Matt McKenna confirmed to POLITICO.
>>>
>>> http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1010/...
>>>

>>> Read more - Crist admits to talking with White House.
>>
>> I'm curious. Why do you attribute any of the above to Obama,
>> as set out in the subject of this thread you generated?
>
>Woe, glad I read your post first, i couldn't even find his name. The
>big 3(Wally, CG, Buzz) have a hard on for the big O and will
>post/comment on anything and everything. Another words, the sky is
>falling.

Nice way of addressing the point.

WaIIy

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 13:59:49 -0400, Just Judy
<JoodyJoodyJoody@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> Presumptions are like assumptions, right? <g>
>>
>>Do you disagree, or not?
>>
>>Then, why?
>
> I disagree with the use of the term "dirty work." It's merely
>politics as usual, and, as usual: When it's not *your* guy, and he
>does it, it's a bad thing; when it's someone you support, and he does
>the same, *you* think it a stroke of brilliance.
>
> I believe that when anyone does it, it's proper and to be
>expected!
>
> (The words you and your are used generically and not directed
>specifically to anyone!)

So it's okay with you or is this just a long-winded non-opinion?