Satan and the evil

researchtwo

8/9/2006 9:28:00 AM

The dialogue with you makes me fully aware of the origin and the nature
of some dreadful phenomena of the modern mentality: the
dissatisfaction, the uncertainty, the rebellion, the intimate
unhappiness of the contemporary human beings.
They have lost the deep, metaphysical sense of the existence, the
meaning of their own life, the hope of any destiny.
The Light illuminating all the environment has been extinguished, and
all the men are going on like blind ones, looking for a point of
orientation and support, getting cross at each other and embracing one
another as at random.

Website of the author www.lorenzocrescini.it/right
Email ricercapap@lorenzocrescini.it

4 Answers

Jeremy Henty

On 2006-08-09, researchtwo@lorenzocrescini.it
<researchtwo@lorenzocrescini.it> wrote:

> The Light illuminating all the environment has been extinguished,
> and all the men are going on like blind ones, looking for a point of
> orientation and support, getting cross at each other and embracing
> one another as at random.

Still programming in Perl?

;-)

Jeremy Henty

Dark Ambient

isnt CPAN another name of el diablo ?

On 8/9/06, Jeremy Henty <jeremy@chaos.org.uk> wrote:
> On 2006-08-09, researchtwo@lorenzocrescini.it
> <researchtwo@lorenzocrescini.it> wrote:
>
> > The Light illuminating all the environment has been extinguished,
> > and all the men are going on like blind ones, looking for a point of
> > orientation and support, getting cross at each other and embracing
> > one another as at random.
>
> Still programming in Perl?
>
> ;-)
>
> Jeremy Henty

Chad Perrin

On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 07:34:10AM +0900, Dark Ambient wrote:
> isnt CPAN another name of el diablo ?

CPAN, in direct translation from ancient Enochian, means "Legion".

--
CCD CopyWrite Chad Perrin [ http://ccd.ap... ]

Steven R.

Dark Ambient wrote:
> isnt CPAN another name of el diablo ?

> On 8/9/06, Jeremy Henty <jeremy@chaos.org.uk> wrote:
>> On 2006-08-09, researchtwo@lorenzocrescini.it
>> <researchtwo@lorenzocrescini.it> wrote:
>>
>> > The Light illuminating all the environment has been extinguished,
>> > and all the men are going on like blind ones, looking for a point of
>> > orientation and support, getting cross at each other and embracing
>> > one another as at random.
>>
>> Still programming in Perl?
>>
>> ;-)
>>
>> Jeremy Henty

One of the few advantages to having ones' favorite newsgroup spammed by
.... individuals ... like the original poster is the humor that can follow.

I hope this guy is reading the threads he started.