European Rubyists: Thank You!

Austin Ziegler

8/8/2006 1:10:00 AM

Well, I'm back from Europe -- I have been for the last six days or so,
but I've been catching up -- and I wanted to thank the hospitality of
the European Rubyists that I met. I wrote a bit more on this on my
blog: http://www.halo...

MINASWAN definitely applies to these guys.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue@gmail.com * http://www.halo...
* austin@halostatue.ca * http://www.halo...feed/

1 Answer

James Britt

Austin Ziegler wrote:
> Well, I'm back from Europe -- I have been for the last six days or so,
> but I've been catching up -- and I wanted to thank the hospitality of
> the European Rubyists that I met. I wrote a bit more on this on my
> blog: http://www.halo...

Shame you missed the München.rb meeting. I was lucky enough to go to
EuRuKo a few (2?) years ago, held in Munich. Aside from Bavaria being
perhaps my favorite place on Earth, everyone was quite nice, and Armin
was especially hospitable.

> MINASWAN definitely applies to these guys.

True.

--
James Britt

"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance, but the illusion
of knowledge."
- D. Boorstin