Re: Qt/Ruby bindings for Qt 4?

Caleb Tennis

8/6/2006 2:04:00 PM

On Aug 6, 2006, at 5:35 AM, Philippe Lang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I see on http://raa.ruby-lang.org/proje... that there not
> much activitity with this project. Qt 4 is apparently still not
> supported.
>
> Are the bindings available elsewhere maybe?
>
> Philippe

http://rubyforge.org/project...

6 Answers

Larry Wright

Caleb Tennis wrote:
> On Aug 6, 2006, at 5:35 AM, Philippe Lang wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I see on http://raa.ruby-lang.org/proje... that there not
>> much activitity with this project. Qt 4 is apparently still not
>> supported.
>>
>> Are the bindings available elsewhere maybe?
>>
>> Philippe
>
> http://rubyforge.org/project...

Any chance that Windows bindings will be available anytime soon?

Caleb Tennis

> Any chance that Windows bindings will be available anytime soon?

Ruby is that the latest version of the Qt4 bindings works on Windows
with a little bit of manual intervention. I *think* it's addressed
in the README/INSTALL file, but I'm not a Windows guru so I'm not
sure how well it works.

Caleb

anon246813579

Indeed, as the world turns we are entrenched into the ways of
struggle and suffering. That maybe as so many are influenced by
those
people who are of the religions of struggle and suffering, namely
Judaism
and Buddhism, respectively. Nearly all sorts of fallacies are
applied
to justify this ethos of struggle and suffering. Everything from
Jewish
reverse engineering to Taiwanese spin doctoring are encouraged to
make the masses into the hostages they are for their lack of faith in
the
God Almighty Christ Jesus. It is like that for so many of our people
of whichever concantenation.

Time and time again nearly every organization I have been involved in
where there is a Jewish and Chinkish influence, we as a people are
subjected to the horrors of struggle and suffering. The
manifestations of which include the overly banal renovations of
whichever is functional and the extremely superlative security for
the
sake of alienation. Such is the case with those Jews and Chinks of
fame and notoriety, respectively.

Amidst all this what is the use? Is there any chance of a win? I
tell ya, in nearly every sphere of influence the record of wins for
those Judeo-Chinks is very high if not a hundred percent. They are
literally that succesful in usurping the sovereignty and hegemony of
whichever is found to be good and worthy of praise.

In that way, maybe this war cycle of 2010-2020 will be the one for
sovereignty and hegemony for us of idiocy grand to consistently betray
and sabotage our own from time immemorial. A former hallucination of
mine once mentioned to me "you don't fool me." He is quite true in
that setup of this sthana of RUSA involving ONUG is inundated with all
sorts of war tending toward Armageddon. The legend of schisms against
the Judeo-Chinks is as follows:

Europa - Holocaust
Australia - Annihilation
Africa - Antithesis
Asia - Apocalypse
Americana - Armageddon

Such is life with all these Jews and Chinks in our midst. What do we
do when they are so against whomever they encounter for the sake of
their slander and prejudice? Man has contrived so much to be able to
deal with these two issues so historic. The loop de loop conspiracy
to denounce and dehumanize the vast majority of people in this earth
planet to justify the erroneous ways and means of the Judeo-Chinks has
lead toward a global contagion of collapses here and there.

[...]

So many are into the practices of vegetarianism, martial arts, yoga,
multi-level marketing, mafiaism through the influnces of the Taiwanese
spiritual empire of ZIonism. Yes, Zionism. The keyword to unleash a
malestorm of attacks for the sake of God. Previously in our matrix of
not a many happy X (NAM-X) the keywords were Allah and IRAQ. Now they
purport God and ZION. There are others as in Yeos and SPRQ. At one
time is was Hashem and USSR. Oh yeah, a famous movie also depicts the
Almighty Huwa and the possibility of RUSA. Which could it be for
Khuda, yet another keyword for the Almighties and the concomitant
destruction of a civilization? It goes on.

So many have endured so much to develop these places as RUSA and
others. However, it ends up all for naught. Does it work! It seems
not too. Why waste awesome resources to kill others when we can use
it to reinforce and nurture our own with reciprocity and synergy. For
some this sounds revolutionary. Yet, for others all too passe. Come
on man, we did no run the hell out of the third world to be in some
place of religious war, economic war, race war, library war, and
opinion war.

Nearly,

[...]

Nearly, 37 years have gone by in my life and indeed war is all that
was promoted majoritly. Much of it in the name of Israel and Taiwan
with Tibet and Pangea through in the mix. By the way, what the hell
is this Pangea. Is this the realm of Rastafarians and their niggarldy
ways. In a way, the book "Magic and Mystery in Tibet" by Marie David
Alexander Neil communicates the horrors of Taiwanese Buddhism. Could
there be a book which reiterates such struggles in reference to
Pangea? Could this book be called "Stranger in a Strange Land" by
Robert Heinlein. Both of these books I was able to read, although the
"Stranger in a Strange Land" book was just words without meaning.
Will there ever be a day when I will be able to read again with
comprehension. After the reading of the "Magic and Mystery in Tibet"
book I could never refer to books as a gem.

The level of regression due to the esoteric ways of the Judeo-Chink
empire of Zionism viz Transcendentalism serious deteriorated by
abilities in many ways. Such should not be life. Nowadays, I am on
some type of advanced magical, mystical, mysterious, magnetic life
support which allows me to live as an outpatient and not be
institutionalized. I am not sure if it is the genetic engineering or
the very-chip or this said Guru Christ Jesus or my awesome predictive
powers but it is so that I am able to manage my life in some
rudimentary ways and make it seem like I have some ability.

I tell ya, I just wrote a whole bunch and I am being herded to believe
that I actually do write this. When in reality there is a force of
forces greater than myself articulating my very mind, body, heart,
eros, stomach, ethos for me. I often say "dumb stupid bitch" to refer
to the thing which vexes me. Then at other times I say "thanks Yeos"
out of shear satisfaction that some chink did the wrong thing and made
themselves really look stupid the world over. Life is like this with
this evangelicalism, democracy, capitalism, and republicanism.

I maybe disabled by I do use French perfume. Kindly, tell that
stanihindu bitch from VLCing into my

[...]

stanihindu bitch from VLCing into my account and shutting it down.
Hopefully, the day will come when I can articulate my body for the
sake of this Armageddon on these banal and superlative awholes and
asswipes. What the hell is going on here? Who the hell introduced
into my protocol some type of decency and dignity if favor of those
idiots? Iksnay on being kind snay. We really have kill and be
killing our enemies. This level of Chandian stupidity to justify the
non-alignment, political correctness, self reliance, passive
resistance of loosers the world over is not worth it. That too the
tendency toward only 3 of whichever is also stupid. This is yet
another piece of evidence of the downfall of our enemies. And you
know what! That is what they deserve. To simply die in a towering
inferno and have their very genetics disintegrated from the face of
this universe. Oh well, I am not sorry.