Re: How do you create MySQL5 stored procedures?

Robby Russell

8/6/2006 1:41:00 AM

On Aug 5, 2006, at 3:18 PM, tesla wrote:

> I have figured out how to call MySQL5 stored procedures but would
> like to
> know if it is possible to create them using DBI. I have seen
> example of all
> the major databases but nothing on the syntax for MySQL5.
>
> -Tesla

Just taking a wild guess... but you'd likely call the same SQL that
you would run in the mysql shell.

Robby

--
Robby Russell
Founder & Executive Director

PLANET ARGON, LLC
Ruby on Rails Development, Consulting & Hosting

www.planetargon.com
www.robbyonrails.com

+1 503 445 2457
+1 877 55 ARGON [toll free]
+1 815 642 4068 [fax]

2 Answers

someone-who-knows

In article <6tj0enFb49m4U1@mid.individual.net>,
Heinrich <Heinrich@Ruhrgasnet.De> wrote:

> "someone-who-knows" <someone-who-knows@nospam.com> schreef in bericht

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4...
>> Video showing terrorist firing mortars from a UN school in Gaza.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C...
>> Hamas MP Fathi Hammad admits that the Palestinians use women
>> and children as human shields, adding "we desire death like
>> you desire life".
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M...
>> Hamas MP Yunis Al-Astal, declaring that Islam will
>> conquer the world: "Very soon, Allah willing, Rome
>> will be conquered... this capital of theirs will be an
>> advanced post for the Islamic conquests, which will spread
>> through Europe in its entirety, and then will turn to the
>> two Americas, and even Eastern Europe".

> jew lies

These are Hamas people talking. How can it be "Jew lies"?

Are you insane? Drunk? Retarded? All of the above?

Heinrich

> In article <6tj0enFb49m4U1@mid.individual.net>,
> Heinrich <Heinrich@Ruhrgasnet.De> wrote:
>
>> "someone-who-knows" <someone-who-knows@nospam.com> schreef in bericht
>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4...
>>> Video showing terrorist firing mortars from a UN school in Gaza.
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C...
>>> Hamas MP Fathi Hammad admits that the Palestinians use women
>>> and children as human shields, adding "we desire death like
>>> you desire life".
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M...
>>> Hamas MP Yunis Al-Astal, declaring that Islam will
>>> conquer the world: "Very soon, Allah willing, Rome
>>> will be conquered... this capital of theirs will be an
>>> advanced post for the Islamic conquests, which will spread
>>> through Europe in its entirety, and then will turn to the
>>> two Americas, and even Eastern Europe".
>
>> jew lies
>
> These are Hamas people talking. How can it be "Jew lies"?
>
> Are you insane? Drunk? Retarded? All of the above?

last night i was dreaming about cruel jews and it ruined a good noight of
sleeep