[ANN][CORRECTION]RuportDay2006: (Now with more prizes!

Gregory Brown

8/4/2006 2:25:00 PM

On 8/3/06, Gregory Brown <gregory.t.brown@gmail.com> wrote:

> The person with the most points at the end of the day will win a $75
> gift certificate to thinkgeek.com, in which you may purchase whatever
> swag, caffiene, or other strange thing you choose.

Good news and bad news. No more gift certificate. However, assuming
we get at least a few participants, thanks to BTree Technology:

1st place: $100 cash
2nd place: $80 cash
3rd place: $70 cash

If there is insufficient interest a couple days from the contest, I'll
try to reschedule, but I hope to see some people sign up soon!

http://ruport.infogami.com/Rup...

P.S. I really am not trying to pimp this by adding more money, I just
got the sponsership response this morning. ;)