[ANN] RubyConf 2006 registration is open

dblack

Rob Sanheim

On 8/2/06, dblack@wobblini.net <dblack@wobblini.net> wrote:
> Hi --
>
> Registration for RubyConf 2006 is now open, at
> http://www.regonline.....
>
> Please note that we are accepting credit cards *only*.
>
> There's more conference info at http://www.ru....
>
> Thanks --

Out of curiousity, how rapidly is registration filling up?

- Rob
--
http://www.robs...
http://www.seekin...

Pawel Szymczykowski

On 8/2/06, Rob Sanheim <rsanheim@gmail.com> wrote:
> Out of curiousity, how rapidly is registration filling up?

http://weblog.rubyonrails.org/2006/8/3/rubyconf-se...

Looks like it sold out in about four hours. I saw the title of the
post go from "selling fast" to "sold out". From what I understand
though, you can still register to be on the waiting list, and some
people are likely to drop out.

-Pawel

Rob Sanheim

On 8/3/06, Pawel Szymczykowski <makenai@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/2/06, Rob Sanheim <rsanheim@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Out of curiousity, how rapidly is registration filling up?
>
> http://weblog.rubyonrails.org/2006/8/3/rubyconf-se...
>
> Looks like it sold out in about four hours. I saw the title of the
> post go from "selling fast" to "sold out". From what I understand
> though, you can still register to be on the waiting list, and some
> people are likely to drop out.
>
> -Pawel

That was fast. I guess I was lucky enough to get in at around 10 pm
w/o any sort of script, and just from a random email check. Looking
forward to it!

- Rob
--
http://www.robs...