cross-platform microsoft access parser

Aran Donohue

Is there an existing cross-platform library which can read microsoft
access databases?

Thank you!

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Aran Donohue wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there an existing cross-platform library which can read microsoft
> access databases?
>
> Thank you!

I don't know about cross-platform in a single tool, but there is an open
source package "mdbtools" that works on at least Linux. It's not clear
you'd need something like that on Windows, since I think Access drivers
are standard as part of ODBC. unixODBC also probably can talk to Access
files.

Jazman

On Aug 31, 10:28 am, Sarah Lahey <sarahla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 31, 9:27 am, BLACK_ROSE <DRDEMME...@YAHOO.COM> wrote:
>
> >  Great Playing Pin !!!  No Error's ,,  the DMD was replaced 2-week's
> > ago
> >    I'm Finishing up on the Led's,  Full Conversion .  The decal's at
> > each Leg area has wear . The P/F is Beautiful except for the usual
> > wear at the Kick out hole. I have a Cliffy on order to have that area
> > Taken care of.
> >  I'm wanting a TZ for the 2nd time. Pin's that i will Trade for are IJ
> > (w)
> >  AFM and TZ.    The Trader will have to do the Road-Trip, plus add
> > Cash for MB. I Live near Winston-Salem and Lexington, NC . Email me
> > for Pict's or
> > sign up at Pinballcountry.com  as I am a Member there for ALOT of
> > Picture's. I can be reached at 336 682 7664 .
>
> Caveat emptor. Seller has a history of misrepresenting the conditon of
> his pins for sale and is not above using physical intimidation and
> threats.

And that is exactly the reason you should inspect and buy games in
person...

My 2 cents...
Jaz

BLACK_ROSE

On Aug 31, 11:28 am, Sarah Lahey <sarahlahey@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 31, 9:27 am, BLACK_ROSE <DRDEMME...@YAHOO.COM> wrote:
>
> Caveat emptor. Seller has a history of misrepresenting the conditon of
> his pins for sale and is not above using physical intimidation and
> threats.

I hear you there Sarah, You must be a POS from the Bash. Most people
there are Ok with me, I spent 2 yrs there and Push probably 60 pin's
thru,, you must be 1 of the FEW that seem to Complain about
Everything, GFY-self,,,,,,,
SarahLahey@gmail.com will do a search and find out who you Really
are.... See Ya,,,,,

But 4-Real guy's ,, this Pin has been routed for the Last 5 yr's , but
beside's the decal's @ the Leg's , the Pin is
in Great shape...

BLACK_ROSE

Available for in person inspection at anytime...specific pictures
available if someone is genuinely interested. I'm the 2nd
Owner of Monster Bash. It was bought New from Brady's in Charlotte ,
NC in 2000. MB was put on route from 05 to 2010.
That sarah who-Ever doesn't even have a Profile Here. In the Past 2-
month;s I have sold a HUO LOTR w/receipt,, HUO POTC , TZ , ToM ,
WH20 ,FT, TAF. Alot of satisified Customer's.. And this is My
Hobby..

metallik

> That sarah who-Ever doesn't even have a Profile Here. In the Past 2-

Just a FYI,

Generally, people do not have profiles on USENET - they are a google
groups specific thing. Non-google users may eventually get profiled
by google if they post enough, but profiles != USENET.