[ANN] SanDiego.rb Meeting Tomorrow, August 3rd

Kevin Clark

8/2/2006 6:07:00 PM

If you're in the San Diego area we'd enjoy having you at the next
sd.rb meeting tomorrow (August 3rd) at UCSD in the CSE Building, room
1202. We try to start at 7:30 though we usually start a few minutes
late waiting for the full crowd.

Speakers

Chris Abad will be talking about experiences developing and deploying
out.landi.sh with Ruby on Rails.

Jordan Fowler will be giving us a run down on access control and
acts_as_authenticated.

Other Stuff

If you'd like to show off what you're doing with Ruby or Rails, we
should have time for it tomorrow. We may also discuss a regional ruby
conference. Do show up and weigh in!

Driving Directions
http://davie.textdrive.com/pipermail/sdrug/2006-April/0...

There is metered parking near the pool in Warren College right by the
CSE building. Other parking alternatives are discussed in the Driving
Directions link.

If You Can't Make It

I believe we may be the first group to video podcast our meetings. Go
check it out at http://podcast.s...

--
Kevin Clark
http://gl...