Ruby on WRT54G(L

Jim Freeze

7/28/2006 4:58:00 PM

Hi

Has anyone installed Ruby on a WRT54GL router?
If not, I will be attempting to do so this weekend.

If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to share my results.

--
Jim Freeze

4 Answers

Ethan Price

I would definitely be intrested in your results. Out of curiousity,
what firmware will you be trying it on?

Ethan Price

On 7/28/06, Jim Freeze <jim@freeze.org> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Has anyone installed Ruby on a WRT54GL router?
> If not, I will be attempting to do so this weekend.
>
> If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to share my results.
>
> --
> Jim Freeze

Jim Freeze

On 7/28/06, Ethan Price <nahteecirp@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would definitely be intrested in your results. Out of curiousity,
> what firmware will you be trying it on?

I'll be building an ipkg and putting it on the WRT54GL.
I haven't looked up the firmware specs on that yet.

--
Jim Freeze

Ethan Price

Oh, ok, I jurt assumed you might be doing this through a third party
firmware, like DD-WRT. But anywho, good luck with it =).

On 7/28/06, Jim Freeze <jim@freeze.org> wrote:
> On 7/28/06, Ethan Price <nahteecirp@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I would definitely be intrested in your results. Out of curiousity,
> > what firmware will you be trying it on?
>
> I'll be building an ipkg and putting it on the WRT54GL.
> I haven't looked up the firmware specs on that yet.
>

> --
> Jim Freeze

Jim Freeze

On 7/28/06, Ethan Price <nahteecirp@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh, ok, I jurt assumed you might be doing this through a third party
> firmware, like DD-WRT. But anywho, good luck with it =).

Actually, openwrt. I've heard bad things about dd-wrt wrt the nvram state.

--
Jim Freeze