[ANN] RFuzz Web Destroyer 0.6 -- Doc'ed Out

Zed A. Shaw

7/28/2006 8:56:00 AM

Hi folks,

A quick announcement that RFuzz 0.6 is out and has a nearly complete
little website, full RDoc documentation, rubyforge project page, and
RubyGems for quick install.

WHAT IS RFUZZ?

"RFuzz is a Ruby library to easily test web applications from the
outside using a fast HttpClient and wicked evil RandomGenerator allowing
the average programmer to use advanced fuzzing techniques for just
pennies a day."

INSTALLING

If you can build Mongrel (not on Windows) then you can do:

sudo gem install rfuzz

And you should be good. RFuzz has two C extensions (HTTP parser and
ArcFour random engine) so it needs to build extensions.

DOCUMENTATION

http://rfuzz.ruby... -- the site
http://rfuzz.ruby...docs.html -- just the docs

FEATURES

* A full ultra fast and light HTTP client based on the Mongrel core.
* A fast ArcFour based RandomGenerator that feeds your applications
more garbage than an army of freegans eats in a day.
* A small DSL (Domain Specific Language) for running test Sessions and
gathering statistics about the test.
* Integration with RSpec for organizing and running tests.
* Simple Rant scripts to generate and run whole test suites with
dependencies. (in progress)
* Outputs .csv files so you can analyze the results.
* Lots of samples at http://rfuzz.ruby...sample.html showing
off the client, sessions, stats gathering, etc.
--
Zed A. Shaw
http://www.ze...

22 Answers

lorad

On Aug 13, 2:47 pm, GÜber <chaotica...@live.com> wrote:
> lorad  wrote:
> > On Aug 13, 11:33 am, Harry Hope <riv...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.irontontribune.com/news/2010/aug/13/republicans-.......
>
> > > Friday, August 13, 2010
>
> > > Republicans fear babies of tomorrow
>
> > 8% of all babies born in 2009 in the US - were born to MEXICAN
> > CITIZENS !!!
>
> Cite?  Got the evidence?

Coming right up.. Will you want that crow in your face or elsewhere?

> > Thanks to the efforts of traitor Democrats.
>
> Cite?   Where's the proof?

Coming right up.. Will you want that crow in your face or elsewhere?

> What about when Bush wanted to grant all illegal Mexicans under 16
> amnesty?

Bush was a traitor too. Just like the Democrats.
Bush was the first Blatant Liar president.

Obamba is President Blatant Liar Number Two.

> Suddenly this only becomes an issue when Dems are in power?
> Just like fiscal responsibility.

No, of course not.
Almost all of Bush's transgressions have continued under Obamba.

lorad

On Aug 13, 2:47 pm, GÜber <chaotica...@live.com> wrote:
> lorad  wrote:
> > On Aug 13, 11:33 am, Harry Hope <riv...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.irontontribune.com/news/2010/aug/13/republicans-.......
>
> > > Friday, August 13, 2010
>
> > > Republicans fear babies of tomorrow
>
> > 8% of all babies born in 2009 in the US - were born to MEXICAN
> > CITIZENS !!!
>
> Cite?  Got the evidence?
>
> > Thanks to the efforts of traitor Democrats.
>
> Cite?   Where's the proof?

The proof is coming. Will you want that in your face, goober, or up
yer fool ass?

lorad

On Aug 13, 2:47 pm, GÜber <chaotica...@live.com> wrote:
> lorad  wrote:
> > On Aug 13, 11:33 am, Harry Hope <riv...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.irontontribune.com/news/2010/aug/13/republicans-.......
>
> > > Friday, August 13, 2010
>
> > > Republicans fear babies of tomorrow
>
> > 8% of all babies born in 2009 in the US - were born to MEXICAN
> > CITIZENS !!!
>
> Cite?  Got the evidence?

Here ya go, Goofus, right in your fool face:

For educational purposes:
"August 13, 2010
Pew report puts numbers on 'anchor baby' debate

Illegal immigrants constitute just over 4 percent of the nation's
adult population but are producing 8 percent of the nation's babies, a
new study by the Pew Hispanic Center has revealed.

Why? Immigrants, the study report says, are younger than the
population as a whole and have relatively high birthrates.

The study, based on both Census Bureau data and the Pew center's own
research, was released as the "anchor baby" controversy heats up in
national politics. Some Republicans have called for changing the U.S.
Constitution's provision that grants citizenship to babies born in the
country regardless of their parents' immigration status. The 14th
Amendment was enacted in 1868 to legalize children of former slaves.

While the Pew study was national in scope, its proportions would be
higher in states with high levels of illegal immigration, particularly
California. There are an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in
the country, about a quarter of whom are in California, past studies
have indicated. That's roughly 8 percent of the state's population,
twice the national proportion.

The Pew study would imply, therefore, that perhaps 16 percent of the
500,000-plus babies born each year in California have illegal
immigrant parents. That's roughly in line with other calculations.

State Department of Health Services birth statistics don't delve into
the legal status of parents, but they do reveal that nearly half of
the state's babies are born to immigrant mothers. Overall, the foreign-
born population of California is estimated at some 13 million, or more
than a third of the state's population. Legal immigrants outnumber
illegal immigrants in the state by 3 to 1.

The full Pew report is available here."

Read more:
http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalertlatest/2010/08/pew-report-puts-numbers-o...

Klaus<teddy

"GÜber" <chaotica666@live.com> wrote in message
lorad wrote:
> On Aug 13, 11:33 am, Harry Hope <riv...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.irontontribune.com/news/2010/aug/13/republicans-......
>
> > Friday, August 13, 2010
>
> > Republicans fear babies of tomorrow
>
> 8% of all babies born in 2009 in the US - were born to MEXICAN
> CITIZENS !!!

Cite? Got the evidence?

> Thanks to the efforts of traitor Democrats.

Cite? Where's the proof?

What about when Bush wanted to grant all illegal Mexicans under 16
amnesty?

Suddenly this only becomes an issue when Dems are in power?

Just like fiscal responsibility.
================================

Ronnie Raygoon made them citizens so Nancy could be "Missy"..

Typical wingers.

database 5365 (20100813) __________

http://ww...

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5365 (20100813) __________

http://ww...

rfischer

lorad <lorad474@cs.com> wrote:
> Harry Hope <riv...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>> http://www.irontontribune.com/news/2010/aug/13/republicans-......
>>
>> Friday, August 13, 2010
>>
>> Republicans fear babies of tomorrow
>
>8% of all babies born in 2009 in the US - were born to MEXICAN
>CITIZENS !!!

America has always been a nation of immigrants.

>Thanks to the efforts of traitor Democrats.

You white supremacist rightards will not win this war.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer@sonic.net

Bob

"Ray Fischer" <rfischer@sonic.net> wrote in message
> lorad <lorad474@cs.com> wrote:
>> Harry Hope <riv...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>>> http://www.irontontribune.com/news/2010/aug/13/republicans-......
>>>
>>> Friday, August 13, 2010
>>>
>>> Republicans fear babies of tomorrow
>>
>>8% of all babies born in 2009 in the US - were born to MEXICAN
>>CITIZENS !!!
>
> America has always been a nation of immigrants.

America is not a nation of immigrants.

lorad

On Aug 14, 2:00 pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> lorad  <lorad...@cs.com> wrote:
> > Harry Hope <riv...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> >>http://www.irontontribune.com/news/2010/aug/13/republicans-......
>
> >> Friday, August 13, 2010
>
> >> Republicans fear babies of tomorrow
>
> >8% of all babies born in 2009 in the US - were born to MEXICAN
> >CITIZENS !!!
>
> America has always been a nation of immigrants.

Not illegals ones, goofus.
Those have been always called 'invaders' and 'the enemy' - not
'citizens'.

PS: What school under-educated you, anyway?

Jerry Okamura

"Bob" <dalnetbob@att.net> wrote in message
> "Ray Fischer" <rfischer@sonic.net> wrote in message
>> lorad <lorad474@cs.com> wrote:

>>>8% of all babies born in 2009 in the US - were born to MEXICAN
>>>CITIZENS !!!
>>
>> America has always been a nation of immigrants.
>
> America is not a nation of immigrants.

Where did all of them come from? Where did your ancestors come from?

Bob

"Jerry Okamura" <okamuraj005@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

> "Bob" <dalnetbob@att.net> wrote in message
>> "Ray Fischer" <rfischer@sonic.net> wrote in message

>>> America has always been a nation of immigrants.
>>
>> America is not a nation of immigrants.
>
> Where did all of them come from? Where did your ancestors come from?

A huge majority of Americans were born in America.

China Blue Veins

In article <10540$4c671e07$4107e27c$8513@news.flashnewsgroups.com>,
"Bob" <dalnetbob@att.net> wrote:

> "Jerry Okamura" <okamuraj005@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Bob" <dalnetbob@att.net> wrote in message
> >> "Ray Fischer" <rfischer@sonic.net> wrote in message

> >> America is not a nation of immigrants.
> >
> > Where did all of them come from? Where did your ancestors come from?
>
> A huge majority of Americans were born in America.

Humans are not native to the Americas.

--
Damn the living - It's a lovely life. I'm whoever you want me to be.
Silver silverware - Where is the love? At least I can stay in character.