Re: connecting to sap in ruby

Peña, Botp

7/28/2006 1:52:00 AM

# to SAP, but have settled on the RFC route. I'm intruiged by
# your application,though: my interest is in providing a web
# interface to the R/3 system, but it sounds as though you're

i think piers harding also frequents this list. you might try https://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/.... he has interesting blogs on rails/ruby w sap. of course, piers make saprfc libs http://raa.ruby-lang.org/owner.rht.... his blog on https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pu... shows that even the sap hacker djadams uses ruby...
btw, i myself, would prefer web access to sap just because of its ubiquitousness. and besides, who needs fat clients when you've got ajax/rails/nitro :)
kind regards -botp