Re: Ruby GUI and VisualBasic

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

7/27/2006 2:19:00 PM

Victor Reyes wrote:
> Is there a Ruby GUI environment like the one with VisualBasic, where
> one can
> drag &drop widgets to a screen coordinate?
>
> Thanks
>
> Victor

It depends on which GUI toolkit you use. If you use the QTRuby package,
the QTDesigner drag and drop tools are available. I don't know about the
others. Incidentally, if you're on Linux and KDE, there are similar
tools at the desktop level, called Korundum and Kommander.

1 Answer

Leslie Viljoen

On 7/27/06, Victor Reyes <victor.reyes@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks to everyone for your quick replies.

There IS actually a GUI builder for Fox! I had started my own, gotten
as far as a tree of widgets, when I found it in an old list
announcement!

Here it is:
http://fox-tool.ruby...